TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce

by Tweezerman

Buy Tweezerman Tweezers - Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezers - Assorted Colors Model No. 1217-CR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce!
Martinsburg , WV
I really like these tweezers with the extra room to get a good grip on them while tweezing hairs. It makes the job a lot easier and even less painful. These are my favorite tweezers I own and I always notice myself choosing these over all my other pairs
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Best tweezers ever, hands down!!! These get even the teeny, tiniest of hairs! I got these in pink a long time ago. My oldest child is 10 years old & I've had my tweezers way before I even thought about having kids & i have never even had my tweezers resharpened yet! I don't remember how much I paid for them, i just remember they were a little pricey for tweezers but definitely worth every penny!! Very easy to use & definitely recommend.
Selden, NY
I HATE these. It's almost like they have lost their grip? I will grab my hairs and pull...I feel the pain of the tweeze, but the hair is still there! I've tried washing them, soaking in alcohol, nothing...and they were PRICEY. So disappointing.
Port Richey, FL
I'm starting to lose my finger dexterity with age. So now I buy The Wider angle tweezers with a wider grip. They're easier to maneuver and to get those stray sparse hairs. Excellent construction, quality, durability and affordability.
Lodi, CA
tweezerman is the only brand of tweezers i will use they are perfect to get precisely each hair i am aiming for. I like the pointy tip and these have a wide grip which is great for my fat hands lol.
Cincinnati, OH
I had a pair like these in black that I used for years. I dropped them the other day and although they didn't look too beat up, they went out of alignment and stopped working properly. The tweezer blade is super thin and will grab the most annoying and stubborn of hairs. This stainless steel one looks nice and doesn't have paint on it that will eventually chip off. The wide grip feels good in the hand and is a nice alternative to the traditional tweezer design.
Front Royal, VA
I really love the TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezers- they have a very unique design unlike any others I have seen. The wide design makes them much more easy to use and way more comfortable to use than average tweezers ! They work great also, and because I am able to grip them so well, they get hairs out faster and easier.
Mays Landing
 Are use these tweezers almost daily. I actually have two one in my make up case that I keep in my pocketbook the other in my vanity. They are easy to grip  and the edges remain a close tight fit assuring that even the finest hair can be removed.
My husband also uses these tweezers because of the grip.
My husband also uses these tweezers because of the grip.
West Jordan , UT
I love these tweezers they have a great trip and I even bought a pair for my #carkit so when u find those random hairs on your chin in daylight that you have to grab. These tweezers work so well you don't have to try too hard as with some tweezers they just don't grip the hair very well
Canandaigua, NY
Tweezerman is beyond far my favorite tweezers out there. I've been using their products for years. They work the best for me. . I’m giving you my 100% opinion based on my personal experience with the product I’m reviewing. I’m not employed by any company for my feedback!

Looking for your answer?