TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce

by Tweezerman

Buy Tweezerman Tweezers - Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezers - Assorted Colors Model No. 1217-CR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce!
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my go to tweezers! The wide grip handle is super soft and makes it more comfortable to use them! They pick up all the hairs and the pink color is super cute and not easy to lose.
blacklick
I understand the concept of having a better grip with the tweezers but these are a lot harder to use than my cheap revlon tweezers. Seems it’s harder for these to pick up hairs.
West Covina
These type of tweezers are my favorite because they get the little hairs under my brows. Those are the hardest hairs to get. It’s one of my favorite tweezers I have right now
Tampa
These aren’t the best. My biggest pet peeve is I don’t feel like they pluck anything so it takes forever. The price isn’t too bad so in a pinch, I might buy again.
I received this as a gift. I love the ergonomic design. Having the specific spot for your fingers to rest is comfortable, taking the pressure off my fingers from the edges. This improved comfort helps me to concentrate more on what I'm doing, which is usually shaping my eyebrows.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!! It’s long lasting too and I will be buying again
Astoria, NY
I love these tweezers. They have a good grip and also have a very precise tip that can get even the most stubborn hair. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 is because they were just a bit slick in my fingers so that was mildly annoying. It could have just been that pair but over all they are great.
Christiansburg
I refuse to use any other tweezers than these! I’ve had mine for 4 years and they’re still in perfect condition, plus I LOVE the jelly grip on top of them, they’re so comfortable to hold! From plucking stray brow hairs to helping apply lashes you really can’t go wrong with these!
Eugene
Admit it girl, we have all spied a stray hair in between treatments.I love the grip as I have trouble using lesser brands. And its such a great value that I keep one in my bag and in my kit! Plus it comes in fun colors! These are the only tweezers I use.
Salem, AL
These are also great to keep on hand.and I love the different colors and prints that they come in.they are so easy to use and the slanted til help grab all in wanted hairs.I keep a few different pairs because you never know when u need them!all women need these

Looking for your answer?