TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce

by Tweezerman

Buy Tweezerman Tweezers - Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezers - Assorted Colors Model No. 1217-CR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Wide Grip SS Slant Tweezer, Assorted, 0.3 Ounce!
Greenville, SC
I always keep tweezers on hand. I really love the wide grip on these. It makes it so much easier to grip. I really love these.
Tulsa, OK
I can't get on board with these. For the price I think they are awful. I can't grab the little hairs and it is so frustrating.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Wonderful grip makes it super easy to pluck. Tweezer man has awesome tweezers with strong grabbers i don't use anything else
Manteca
Purchased at: Sephora
Very easy to use and gets the job done. I like the design and color of the tweezers. I grab these every time I need a tweeze.
DeWitt
These are my favorite! So easy to grip and never slip through my fingers. I don’t know if I could go back to regular tweezers
Mesa, AZ
Tweezerman never disappoints me! I’m able to pluck even the smallest hairs with these tweezers because the grip is so strong!
kokomo, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had the same pair for about a year now and they still work just as well as the day I bought them, WORTH THE MONEY!!
San Diego, CA
Great tweezers works well. Doesn’t get lose. Don’t get unsharp. You can find them anywhere and really never need to replace
Bridgeport , CT
I do like these tweezers because they’re easy to hold. I wasn’t too sure about them but I eventually started to like them
Southaven
I love how these tweezers keep a tight grip for long and how there are designed to fit more properly in your hand.

Looking for your answer?