BY TWEEZERMAN

Wide grip slant tweezer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelli M.
I have always used tweezerman tweezers but these by far are my favorite. Again the price is right on these... but more importantly I have never gotten my eyebrows so clean as I do with these. I am able to get even the finest and smallest of hairs with these guys. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
The tweezerman point grip tweezers are pricey but they work better than any tweezer product I've ever tried. They pick up even the smallest hairs, especially the hard to see facial hairs. I give it four stars mainly because they cost a fortune if you have to replace them.
Stephanie F.
Longwood, FL
I love these tweezers! They stay sharp an extremely long time and I feel that Tweezerman is always a good value for your money. I use this probably about weekly and I keep one in my purse as well. I would definitely recommend this to any one of my friends
Erin M.
Davenport
honestly didn’t know a pair of tweezers could
be this good. makes tweezing the brows soooo much easier. i lost mine and have been using my moms and i miss it so much. definitely going to repurchase this tweezer
Ashlee B.
Wrightwood, CA
These tweezers are the only ones that work on my eyebrows.  I have a tendency to get a single brow and the wide grip on these make it easy to grip correctly so that I can get the stray brows.  These are my most useful beauty tool.  I know it isn't a pretty product, but it helps me create two nice eyebrows instead of a unibrow.
Jennifer W.
Wernersville
After seeing on Oprah (who actually used it in front of everyone) I bought these tweezers. I have mixed feelings - they are more slender -lighter - and will pluck hair - but I believe the skill belongs to the hand but the tweezers. Because of the slender tip - it's more of an upgrade not 'all the rave' it was made out to be. There are better tweezers - boils down to personal preference..
Marlene S.
Groveton , NH
These were purchased years ago and I use them still all the time. Price was good and they are the best tweezers. They never slip from the hair and seem to have held up well.
Gabi I.
Holtsville
As a licensed professional, these will forever be my go to tweezers. They have never failed me. I am tweezing clients all day and these have lasted me YEARS. pricey compared to others but WORTH IT. I will absolutely be buying this again if my current one ever needs to be replaced
Sandy M.
Best tweezers around!!! I get mine at Sally beauty supply and always look out for coupons and sales. They will grab the smallest of hairs and they are perfectly aligned.
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
This isn’t even a competition. Tweezerman makes the best tweezers ever. You’ll have these forever if you don’t lose it. There’s not a hair these things can’t grab. Throw your fruatrating tweezers away and go get some Tweezerman tweezers.