BY TWEEZERMAN #35 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

This dependably functional and stylish whitehead/blackhead remover from Tweezerman features a thin angled loop to gently roll out white heads and a flat side to press out blackheads. This textured "no slip" grip design is perfect for ultimate hand-control. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
I'm obsessed with pimple popping. I use this on my husband's back. It could be better if it was a round funnel shaped comedone extractor. This shape works but not as well as that shape. My husband complains this requires more pressure and as a result hurts more. Also it would be nice if it had a pointed end so you can prick blackheads and pimples before extraction.
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
If you are a picker and can’t stand having a whitehead or blackheads on your face and you want to get rid of them ASAP, then this is your tool. I will say use with caution because picking can leave scarring, which can be worse than a simple pimple.

This is nice because you’re not using your fingers or hands adding even more bacteria onto your skin and pores. It’s easy to use and clean and it does what it says it will do.
Kim C.
31308
I wasn’t impressed with this at all - you ca;press and press and all it does is leave an indention in your skin - not the best tool in my opinion - I’ve tryed it multiplayer times and with much frustration they have been throw in a draw never to be remembered again - wow they are in my junk drawer I guess I should just let them go to trash heaven
Allison A.
Port Gamble
It’s kind of embarrassing to admit, but I LOVE whenever I have a use for this tool, especially when using it on others! Haha. It’s really easy to use and crazy effective at getting the job done! I actually own two of them, just in case one gets misplaced around the house and I don’t want to be without in case of a blackhead emergency!
Erin S.
While it’s super effective for removing blackheads I do not recommend using the white head extractor. You should never need that to remove white heads and you can end up messing up you skin and causing bad scarring. Also - when removing black heads be careful not to do too many at once to avoid irritation
Kristina S.
This works really good to remove blackheads. I would suggest watching a video or something before using because you can damage your skin if you don’t know what you are doing. The price is great. This is much easier and better than using your fingers and I have stopped picking at my face since using this.
Jasmine T.
Washington, DC
I was pleasantly surprised by this skin care tool. I had never used anything like it before and was a little hesitant at first, but it works exactly as it says. I would recommend also dabbing a warm washcloth on your face before using it so that you aren't digging in to your skin. Overall I would recommend especially if you are prone to whiteheads
PaigeAlexandra T.
I only recommend this tool to someone who has been to the dermatologist and show how and when to use it. I always make sure to sterilize it before I use it with alcohol. It’s good for getting the backheads out after a long hot shower when my pores are open.
Morgan S.
Bismarck
I love this tool. I am the pimple/blackhead popping queen when I use this tool. Using it right after you get out of the shower is the best. The dual ends make it easy because if one side isn’t working you know the other one will. Highly recommend.
Alexandria B.
Harrison, NY
I can use this tool for hours on end!! I love making sure my pores are clean and this tool really helps me achieve that without making marks all over my face. For reference, I have pretty normal skin that tends to be on the dryer side.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Does this really work? I have seen Dr Pimple Popper use a tool like this and I would like to get the same results at home.
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is it worth your money? Is it a must have piece?
Maggie V.
Is this painful to use?
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Is this bad for your skin? I really want to try it but I don’t want to leave scars or anything
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
I need that!!! Can I buy this and liked?