BY TWEEZERMAN #1 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A strong and beautiful tweezer for precise and painless hair removal. Grab every hair, every time with this stunning gold tweezer coated in titanium nitrate for increased corrosion resistance, precision, and long-lasting sharp tips. This ultra thin and finely filed tool is perfectly aligned for smooth pulling and the 25-degree slant is the ideal angle for working against the browbone. Flip this tool over and use the pointed end to tackle stubble and fine hairs. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have the sephora version of this - the angled slant is a serious game changer. You will never go back to other regular tweezers! This makes plucking brows and stray hairs SO MUCH easier! Worth the price for sure. " in 34 reviews
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
I need one of those chains like they have at the bank for pens for these tweezers. For some odd reason every time I buy one it seems to disappear. Be it by the hands of the 18 year old teenage daughter who resides in the home or one of the many adopted children that make themselves at home and consider me mom. Been a few times I have heard hey mom borrowing your tweezers thanks as they roll out the door. One conversation consisted of how awesome they were. When I asked if I could have them back she giggled and said she would do my flower garden for me. 😒 lost another pair lol.... they are just that good. Speaking of which I should probably put them on them shopping list.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
The is the king of all tweezers ever!! I use these all the time definitely my go to for any issue. I use them to tweeze my brows, to apply on falsies, and if i need to get any small object out these do wonders for that too!! They are expensive for just a pair of teezers bt they honestly work the best. I dont have to go over the same hairs multiple times like with other tweezers, which is the biggest plus it literally gets the hair on the first time as long as it does not have anh goop on them.
Barbara S.
Statesboro
Gina M.
Acworth, GA
I've had these classic tweezerman tweezers for something like 14 or more years now? I can't believe that! I use them for eyebrows another facial hair, and they always perform. They don't seem to be getting dull, and I've never sent them in for sharpening, although I know you have sharpening rights for a lifetime when you buy tweezerman. If I ever lost these, I would definitely invest in the same pair again. They have paid for themselves dozens of times over.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
I adore these tweezers. I am an Italian girl with a lifelong tendency to unibrow. Now, in my forties, the condition of my chin would be alarming to any woman not seeking sideshow fame. Needless to say, I have been plucking my entire life & the unfortunate advent of premenopause has elevated my status to motherplucker level 100. I have tried them all, tweezer brand wise....and all others have been long since discarded & forgotten. If you want really great tweezers, Tweezerman is in a class all by themselves & you can buy none better.
Marcia S.
Mount Pleasant
I have tried other brands, but none compare to Tweezerman. I appreciate the precision when I am shaping my eyebrows and plucking out wayward hairs from my upper lip and chin. This is a delicate tool, though. I have ruined several pair with a careless drop on the floor. Fortunately they are not too costly to replace. I am always worried, though, that TSA will randomly designate them as forbidden and take away my favorite pair (did actually happen.)
Murrella P.
Cincinnati
It’s probably weird to love a pair of tweezers as much as I love this, but I can’t help myself. I’ve bought tons of cheap tweezers thinking they’re all the same, but they always seem to dull and not want to come together. However, these are the holy grail of tweezers. I have had mine for almost two years and they are still like the day I bought them. They’re more expensive, but so worth saving yourself the aggravation of using dull tweezers.
Holly W.
Herndon
OH. MY. GOSH. Tweezers sound lame to treat yourself to, but I can’t even express how night-and-day it was to purchase this pair of tweezers after having my last crappy pair for so long. These tweezers are incredibly precise and make the process of grooming so much easier. They’re sharp, but not so much that you could hurt yourself. I love and recommend this product, will repurchase for sure (although this pair will probably last me years!)
Angela W.
Holly
I have gone through a few of these and will continue to purchase them. The slant is a great angle and the point really gets in to specific eyebrow hairs so you aren’t pulling ones you don’t want removed. They pinch together smoothly... and when they do get a little worn and aren’t as perfect as they used to be, you can send them in to Tweezerman and they will sharpen them up for you. (I’ve never actually done that as I want sharp tweezers ASAP and usually just go buy a new pair)
Leah Frances W.
Easton
Just stop reading and go buy a pair. I’ll wait... aren’t they the best tweezers you’ve ever used? The sharp slant works for everything from grooming to splinters. Tweezerman stands behind them and will sharpen them for you if they get dull or lose alignment. Definitely an item I buy multiples of because I always want to be able to get my hands on a pair. Can’t live without them.
Emily G.
Middleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the gold! I want these.

back