Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer

Strong and beautiful! Titanium gold coated Slant Tweezer is durable and precise to grab every hair, every time. The 25 degree slanted tips are ideal for expert brow shaping. An essential tool towards brow perfection. The angled edges are hand-filed ultra-thin to perform with advanced accuracy. Part of the Ultra Precision Series, this stainless steel tool is coated in a Titanium finish - an incredible breakthrough technology for hard coating materials to improve their performance and rust resistance.

Is the price justified? I get annoyed when my tweezers don't pull out the hairs and I have to try multiple times.
how long do these tweezers last ?Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer
Is it really worth the price?
Start your review of Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer!
Product Highlights
I have the sephora version of this - the angled slant is a serious game changer. You will never go back to other regular tweezers! This makes plucking brows and stray hairs SO MUCH easier! Worth the price for sure. in reviews
Sevana N.
Sylmar, CA
Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer uploaded by Sevana N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these tweezers! I had been in search for a really good one for a while. Whatever I purchased wouldn’t cut it. Really precise and affordable.
Carissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer uploaded by Carissa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish I would’ve taken a before and after so you guys could’ve seen how good these work! I’ve had these for a year now & their the best tweezers I’ve ever had ! Very precise ! I purchased them at Sephora 😍
Emily W.
Toledo
I have had these for years and they work great. The slanted end helps grab one hair at a time.
jayne M.
Huntington, NY
This Tweezerman ultra precision slant tweezer is excellent for tweezing eyebrows.  It grabs all the fine hairs around the facial area.
Brooke O.
buckhannon
Very good brand. They are the best tweezers i have ever bought. High quality. Would recommend
Libny M.
It’s precise and comfortable in the hand and to use. It’s a great tweezer to shape and clean out your brows. I also use them when applying false lashes. It’s helpful to use to hold the lashes in place.
Delaney W.
I love these tweezers! They are so precise. Although pricey, they are the best on the market, so they are very worth it to me!
Syerra F.
Reno, NV
Best tweezers you can buy. Even though they are a little pricey. They are worth the buy and would buy again.
Megan L.
Tweezerman Ultra Precision Slant Tweezer uploaded by Megan L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have heard good things about the Tweezerman tweezers for years, but I actually hate these. I’ve bought 3 different pairs to see if I just got one bad set, but they all are the same. The points are almost too sharp so instead they cut the hair you’re trying to remove, and you can’t grip it and pull it out. All 3 of my pairs do this. I’m very disappointed!
Shaina C.
These are the best tweezers I’ve had them for so long and they’re still sharp I find new tweezers and they don’t compare these are probably 10 years old