Tweezerman Ultra Precision Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Amy D.

BY TWEEZERMAN #7 in Cuticle Clippers

A strong and striking cuticle nipper for a precise cut every time. Confidently and comfortably manage your cuticles with this expert tool that boasts corrosion-resistant, titanium nitrate coating. The hand-filed, ultra-thin tips won’t pull or yank when trimming hangnails or cuticles, and the meticulous sharpness promises healthy nails with ease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i really love all cuticle n timers/clippers, they help you get those nasty things off of your fingers and help your nails grow faster and stronger." in 1 review
  • "The cuticle nippers are tge perfect size and are very easy to use. " in 1 review
  • "I use this for cleaning my nails ,clipping , getting nail polish off the lazy way and etc;" in 1 review
  • "They are easy to keep clean (you can wipe them down with a cotton ball dipped in alcohol) and anyone can maneuver these." in 1 review
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
Meh, as much as I like the tweezerman products, sadly I was not impressed with these Cuticle Nippers at all. When pulling the middle piece back so you can have springing squeezing squeezing Leverage to nip your cuticles it always slips and I unfortunately cut my cuticle and started to bleed. At first I thought I was using it wrong but going online to read the instructions just to be sure I found out that I was so it actually was not me. This is not something that I'll be using again and I think my injured cuticle would definitely agree with me.
Joann P.
Linthicum Heights
  Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Scissors are the BEST , highly recommend these , they are easy to use , small and they are a good value especially for the quality that your getting , my at home mani's & pedi's haven't looked this good since I've started using these , if you want or need a pair of these definitely buy :)
Jade D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Tweezerman Ultra Precision Cuticle Nipper is a must in my at home nail care routine. I have one in silver also! I couldn’t find my silver one so I bought this beautiful gold one and I am obsessed! I of course had to buy the matching gold set by tweezerman! I have been buying tweezerman nail products for years now and I am always happy with the quality of their products. They have the cutest designs!!Sometimes, certain products can be a little pricey but they are worth the money because you have them forever! I would definitely recommend their products and especially this gorgeous gold cuticle nipper!! Tweezerman Ultra Precision Cuticle Nipper
Marie H.
Knightdale, NC
 I have a tweezer man kit that I use for my pedicures at home.  I don’t go to nail shops to get pedicures because they  never cut my cuticles just right.  With this kid I’m able to get the right cut on my cuticles which leaves my nails looking so smooth and healthy.
Bailey M.
Columbus
These work so well to get right to the quick. Price was right in line with others. Good quality product. Easy to open and close. I get lots of hangnails. I think I picked it up at cvs. I liked it for my feet also. Anybody wondering if it is work the price I would recommend this product
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
These clippers truly are ultra precise! You can get as close to your skin without cutting yourself, just remember to be careful because they are sharp and if you aren’t using them you can hurt yourself. Plus they’re gold!
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
This tool is perfect for stubborn cuticles and cuticles that are smaller. I usually lather the fingertips really good with cuticle dissolver or cuticle softeners before I reach for the cuticle nippers.
amanda t.
orlando
I love these because although i get my nails done in a salon i get dead skin easily on my hands that i manage myself in between visits and it helps my nails to last a lot longer. The gold also matches all my other beauty tools 💁🏻
April J.
Millsboro
These work very well for what they are I just find really no difference between tweezerman & other brands. Yes the packaging is nicer & they do feel nice & sturdy but in the same token at the end of the day my revlon or L’Oréal jaw clippers that serve the same exact purpose do just as well as these over priced things. Tweezerman Cobalt Stainless Nipper Jaw Box Joint
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Dayana R.
Doral, Florida
Can it hurt in any way?
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a nail tech and was looking for cuticle nippers that are durable and last. Is there a warranty on these? How do they stand up to barbicide? If they start to get dull can I send them in to get sharpened?
Daiana B.