BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Cuticle Clippers

A strong and striking cuticle nipper for a precise cut every time. Confidently and comfortably manage your cuticles with this expert tool that boasts corrosion-resistant, titanium nitrate coating. The hand-filed, ultra-thin tips won’t pull or yank when trimming hangnails or cuticles, and the meticulous sharpness promises healthy nails with ease. see more...

• O que a torna precisa? 2 Answers
  • I'm a nail tech and was looking for cuticle nippers that ...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "i really love all cuticle n timers/clippers, they help you get those nasty things off of your fingers and help your nails grow faster and stronger." in 1 review
  • "The cuticle nippers are tge perfect size and are very easy to use. " in 1 review
  • "I use this for cleaning my nails ,clipping , getting nail polish off the lazy way and etc;" in 1 review
  • "They are easy to keep clean (you can wipe them down with a cotton ball dipped in alcohol) and anyone can maneuver these." in 1 review
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Meh, as much as I like the tweezerman products, sadly I was not impressed with these Cuticle Nippers at all. When pulling the middle piece back so you can have springing squeezing squeezing Leverage to nip your cuticles it always slips and I unfortunately cut my cuticle and started to bleed. At first I thought I was using it wrong but going online to read the instructions just to be sure I found out that I was so it actually was not me. This is not something that I'll be using again and I think my injured cuticle would definitely agree with me.
Joann P.
Linthicum Heights
  Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Scissors are the BEST , highly recommend these , they are easy to use , small and they are a good value especially for the quality that your getting , my at home mani's & pedi's haven't looked this good since I've started using these , if you want or need a pair of these definitely buy :)
Bailey M.
Columbus
These work so well to get right to the quick. Price was right in line with others. Good quality product. Easy to open and close. I get lots of hangnails. I think I picked it up at cvs. I liked it for my feet also. Anybody wondering if it is work the price I would recommend this product
Abigail T.
Austin , TX
This cuticle clipper is great! Does the job in just a little snip. Using this I don’t feel like I have to work too hard! BUT if using be careful! It is very sharp and once you clamp down it will cut even if the cuticle is dead. Found at the nearest SEPHORA!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
You can cut exactly what you need to without worrying about cutting your skin with some of the bigger bulkier ones. They’re easy to clean and the fact they’re gold, I like to replace them when it gets dull and it makes it easy to tell when it’s time.
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
I honestly can’t tell the difference between specific cuticle clippers at this point, but tweezerman is the only brand I’ll use. They are always sharper and of better quality than anything else. And I am high maintenance about my cuticles!
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I LOVE these cuticle clippers. I’ll never buy another brand for an in-home manicure. I find that they’re super easy to use and get a close cuticle trim when I need it. I’d definitely recommend this brand - and specifically these clippers.
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
These clippers truly are ultra precise! You can get as close to your skin without cutting yourself, just remember to be careful because they are sharp and if you aren’t using them you can hurt yourself. Plus they’re gold!
Jayme S.
Honolulu
These are very nice cuticle clippers. They are from a quality brand and have the added bonus of looking a bit special instead of the usual boring silver. They get the job done and fit well in the grip of my hand.
Shelby M.
West Columbia, SC
I love these cuticle clippers. If I do not regularly clean my cuticles, being a nurse, they get gross and I pick at them. Which is not good for my health. So these help they stay neat, clean and healthy.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a nail tech and was looking for cuticle nippers that are durable and last. Is there a warranty on these? How do they stand up to barbicide? If they start to get dull can I send them in to get sharpened?
Daiana B.