BY TWEEZERMAN

12x Magnification Optically Correct Attaches to Any Smooth Surface Model # 6755-1 Our powerful optically correct 12x magnifying mirror lets you isolate the finest hair for precise, easy tweezing everytime.  Suction cups on back of mirror attach to any smooth surface.  Also great for make-up application and contact lens insertion.  Portable and practical.  Perfect for home or travel. The Best Implement, The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects FREE . Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service, 235 Blue Bell Rd., Houston, TX, 77037. Allow four weeks. see more...

Winifred C.
New Castle, DE
This mirror is awesome!!!! I like how I can see everything that I am doing on it!! It's so huge that I can see perfectly when I am putting my eye liner on
Lori A.
Fresno, CA
Love this mirror it help me see blemishes I can't on the mirror. Also helps me when I'm doing my brows. The best ever
Lonna B.
State College, PA
This product is easy to use, and very convenient to keep in your purse or wristlet. I am happy that i bought it.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Love this mirror. Good for using it when your doing your brows helps you see every hair and blemish. Love it.
Kendra O.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this mirror! It’s so clear and the magnification is great! Makes eyebrow grooming so easy
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
It's easy to use. and the magnifaction is perfect. I just bought it, and I'm super happy i did.
Adriana M.
Me encanta este espejo porque es muy practico a la hora de depilarme la ceja o maquillarme, su tamaño compacto me permite llevarlo de viaje o mantenerlo en mi cosmetiquera sin ningun problema, el aumento que tiene es de mucha utilidad a la hora de depilar la ceja.
Elena P.
I've never seen a mirror like this, it's really cool that it can attach to any surface rather than have its own stand, I feel like it would be easier to do your eyebrows!