BY TWEEZERMAN

Isolate even the finest hair for precise, easy tweezing. The Tweezermate is an optically correct 10X magnifying mirror, clear from edge-to-edge with no distortion. Portable and practical, it conveniently attaches to any smooth, clean surface. Perfect for home or travel. Tweezermate 10X Mirror, Black. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori M.
Townsend
THIS IS A LIFESAVOR! I love it because it allows me to see the hairs I wouldn't typically see with the average mirror. You can get this really anywhere but I highly recommend it if you are into tweezing the hair from your face. It gets the job done.
Toni J.
Every other mirror I have had like this I do not like. They were not clear or magnified the same edge to edge, however the tweezerman mirror is. It is magnified the same amount from the edge of the morrow to the middle of the mirror giving you the perfect tweeze.
Stormy K.
This mirror is UP CLOSE AND TOO PERSONAL. You can see everything, and not necessarily what you want to see, lol! But, it gets the job done and at a good price. I bought this one at a local drug store as well. You won't miss a beat with this bad boy!
Kendra O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this all the time! I’m obsessed with keeping my brows nice and neat. This makes it so easy to get those not so easy to see hairs
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I absolutely love this mirror. It makes plucking your eyebrows so much easier. I can't imagine not having it to do my eyebrows now.