Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror

by Tweezerman

New Tweezerman Innovations Optically correct Magnifies finest hairs 10x magnification See what you are missing Optically correct 10X magnifying mirror helps isolate the finest hair for precise tweezing.  Also great for make-up application and contact lens insertion.  Suction cups attach to any smooth surface.  Moisten cups for stronger hold.  Do not use in direct sunlight. The Best Implements.  The Best Guarantee.  See Inside for Details, including Free Sharpening Information. tweezerman.com ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror!
Chesapeake
I feel like there is always a hair that you can feel but can never pluck. This mirror has definitely helped that problem. It's magnified and it has a light which makes it so convenient. Only downside is replacing the batteries on the light. Couldn't find them locally ordered them from Amazon but install was difficult. But that could have been due to a helping cat Haha.
This mirror is now a necessity for me! I got it in a little Tweezerman set and now I use it for everything! Plucking my brows, putting on eyeliner, doing my brows, putting on my mascara, etc. I can't see very well without my glasses but now I do my makeup perfectly the first time because I can finally see! lol
Great product. Excellent for tweeting eyebrows as if allows you to see all hairs including fair ones. Very good value and it is something you will have forever. I use it every time I pluck my eyebrows
Doral, FL
Love this brand... dependable... a little more than the average magnifying mirror :/ but from my experience the manufacturing quality is consistent and will last a really long time.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this mirror! It has the closest zoom that i use it for when i do my makeup and when im doing my eyebrows. It is definitely afforable and worth the money.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The one I have used was purple but I love how handy and light it is. The battery does last a very long time