Tweezerman Tweezer Slant Tip Precision In Pink Bca 2013 uploaded by Cassie O.Tweezerman Tweezer Slant Tip Precision In Pink Bca 2013 uploaded by Michelle B.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Breast cancer tweezers see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellie R.
This is the classic. My husband has an off brand, which I’m sure was cheaper, but it does so much worse of a job plucking hairs. I’ve had my tweezers for years and haven’t had to have them resharpened, although they could probably stand for it, they still work so well when they’re “dull”. I don’t think I’ll need to buy another pair of these tweezers for years, due to how well they work, but when I do, I’ll definitely buy these ones again!
Shelley B.
Advance
I almost didn’t buy these because they were quite pricey for tweezers but it was money very well spent. These tweezers grip the finest hairs and are my favorite tweezers I’ve ever owned. Well worth the money and I’d recommend
Ash E.
Ypsilanti
This set of tweezers has been with me for 6 years. They are still sharp and work perfectly. They've been with me through caterpillar eyebrows, ingrown hairs, splinters, weird nipple hairs and so much more. No other pair of tweezers has ever compared.
Kelley A.
Whitehouse
I love how the slant tip on these tweezers can get EVERY brow hair....long or just simple stubble. I tend to panic when I can't find my go to tweezers! I own several pair so I have one in every room I go to! Don't want to ever be without them!
Anne C.
Burlingame
I can't imagine that any tweezers could be better than these! How does one improve on perfection? The slant tip is perfect for delicate tweezing, and the pink color makes them easy to locate in my makeup drawer or bag. Did I mention that they are pretty much indestructible? I wouldn't be without these tweezers, and you shouldn't be, either!
judy b.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought a pair of these maybe 20 years ago and am still using the very same pair! I actually bought several pair, I keep one in my purse and gave a pair to my mom and my son (who would have a unibrow if he didn't use them) and they still have the same pair I gave them all those years ago. Yes they are a bit pricey but they will last you a lifetime.
Sue V.
Denver
Tweezerman tweezers are probably the best tweezers I have used. I didn't discover them until recently. They always seem to pull the hair when the Revlon or Trim can't find them. i have given away all of my other tweezers and now only use the Tweezermans. The edges meet cleanly and the grasp is strong. There is no breakage of anything left under my eyebrows and a clean pull everytime!  I highly recommend Tweezermans!
💋💕Cheyenne'Marie 👌.
York
These tweezer even the tiniest and most fine hairs. I use these on client and for my self. They are easy to clean and last forever. A little bit of the pricey side but you get great results for the value. Great addition to your tools.
Susan R.
Wichita
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have used a tweezers daily for the last 40 years and I have used tweezerman 30 out of the 40 years. It is an excellent tweezer. Once I purchased this, I never used another brand. I have to replace it about every 2 years, but with daily use, that is acceptable. If it gets full. You can mail it in to tweezerman and they will sharpen your tweezers free of charge. The downfall is that the postage cost more than purchasing a new tweezers!
Jessica S.
Renton
These are a fave of mine. No drug store pair can compete with these bad boys. Ive had these for almost a decade and they are still sharp. Never fails to grab anything. I will never reach for another brand when it comes to my tweezers. If i had to replace these id never buy another brand.