Tweezerman Travel Size Tweezer - Zebra Print

by Tweezerman

Travel size - Tweezer 3 inces long . Zebra print .

Travel size - Tweezer 3 inces long; Zebra print

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Travel Size Tweezer - Zebra Print!
Kings Mountain
Only down side is these are easy to lose, anyone know where mine are currently? I just haven't gotten back to the store to get more
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Sephora
These are nice little tweezers to keep in your bag. They are very good quality. I only use tweezers with a slant tip.
Delanco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love em! Fits right in ur purse. They always get the hair and fit it the tough places to get the hits you want.
Chicago
Love it, i always buy this brand there twizzers have a sharo point for easy to grave on very hard to get hairs.
West Chester , PA
Purchased at: Target
Nice, small size tweezers to keep in makeup bag. Even though they are tiny, they are easy to hold and use.
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I like the small size of these tweezer, it helps me get closer to smaller hairs that I normally can’t.
I love these tweezers . They are small so I can handle them . It really ills the hair easy .
Harrisburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these in my purse at all times. They work like they're supposed to; they're tweezers, what else can I say.

Looking for your answer?