Tweezerman Tin Coated Point Tweezer uploaded by Judy M.

BY TWEEZERMAN

A super precise tweezer with titanium nitrate coating. Strong and beautiful, PVD titanium nitrate coating is an incredible breakthrough in technology for hard coating materials to improve their surface properties and corrosion resistance. This new tweezer provides ultra-thin and fine filed precision tips for even more control than ever. The new coating also makes them super durable, corrosion resistant, and reduces friction for longer-lasting use. see more...

Katey C.
These are the only tweezers you will ever need.  Although a little pricier, the cost is well worth these tweezers which can get almost ANY hair plucked with ease.  I have used the slant tweezers as well, but the point is crucial when trying to pluck hairs that might be ingrown.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
When it comes to tweezers must be the tin coated point. Why?  because this will remove the tiniest hair which sometimes the slant cannot grasp.I used to buy the slant never again the point is by far the best for those little hairs that tend to be hard to grab.
Miranda L.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walgreens
I cannot stress this enough, the pointy tweezers are the superior tweezers!! They are more precise and get the pesky hairs. This makes eyebrow shaping a dream and less of a “task.” I always keep a pair in my purse.
Katie R.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Those are by far my favorite tweezers. They also don’t cost an arm and a leg. They get even the tiny hairs without them breaking off. I also enjoy the gold coating which makes them easier to find in my makeup bag.
Kieran O.
Name a better tweezer than Tweezerman... you can’t. The super point tip is great for being precise and getting your eyebrows right! They are pricey but long lasting and worth it!!!
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
These are the absolute best tweezers I have ever used! I have had many other brands of tweezers in the past, they never last as long nor do they get as much as I need them to do. These are very precise and while they are a bit expensive, they are completely worth it because of the quality of the product. I definitely will be purchasing again.
Judy M.
Round Rock , TX
I have tried other brands of tweezers, but these work the best. Mine are older, but they still are perfect! I like the pointed ones to get hold of the hair. It seems much easier than other kinds. Also, you don’t end up grabbing more hair than you really meant to!
Brittney D.
Somerset, KY
I love tweezerman tweezers they get those little hairs that are so hard to get out and they last you forever,so I think the price is worth it. I have gone through so many tweezers that I had bought at the drugstore and a lot of them has broken within a few months and I’ve had these for well over a year.
Shasha S.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I only will use tweezerman tweezers. All other pale in comparison- the tip is so precise it literally will get every hair, even wispy ones. The only downside is that because they are so precise if you drop them they can get out of alignment and then you have to get more- speaking from experience