BY TWEEZERMAN

Left or Right Handed use Lifetime Guarantee Multifunctional This 3 in 1 pedicure tool includes a callus shaver with two specialty rasps that snap securely in place.  This multifunctional tool has an ergonomically designed softgrip handle and provides the ultimate in comfort and convenience.  Can be used for right or left handed use. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tool with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address, and telephone number to:  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
I Love Tweezerman. I have been using this product for years but as my focus has been building my small business and less about my monthly pedicures this has become more important in my life. It is easy to use, I am able to get as much off my callous and ensure soft gorgeous feet. I love it!
Alexandra R.
I never have to dig for my pedicure tools anymore. They are all together which saves me time and frustration. Also, I love that they repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects for free. What a great company!
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
I love all things tweezerman, and the Tweezerman Three in One Pedicure Tool is no exception. It is so nice to have a pedicure tool that does it all in one, it helps with the clutter.
Amanda Z.
Definately feel that this product gave me a great pedi, was easy to use and gave great quality care. I felt that this was better than scholl pedi kit as it gave a better finish. I actually got this as a gift but i love it so much. I would defo buy again.