Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R

by Tweezerman

Spa™ Super Curl™ Lash Curler 1031R Warm Pad with Blow Dryer for Super Curl. Free Refill Pad. Features:   Revolutionary design allows for no side pinch operation.  Extra large curling surface.  Silicon pad prevents lashes from sticking.  Warm pad for super curl. The Best Implements the Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to :  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks.

Does this even work to curl it looks so awkward?
Start your review of Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R!
Product Highlights
“I have really long lashes that normally pretty much point straight down, and I wear glasses, so I have to use eyelash curler every day to prevent my lashes to stick to the lens. I have to say that wow, this really gives me a super curl! The curl lasts all day, even if I used a non-waterproof mascara. So much better than any metal curler I've ever used. And you could safely heat it up! The thing that bothers me is that the curler pads don't open as much as I would like to, so at first it was pretty hard to get all of my lashes between the pads. But don't worry, using it gets easier after you get used to it! Still I give this 5 stars, because it really is the best I've ever had. ” in 4 reviews
“This lash curler is a godsend. I have super short lashes and it’s hard to curl them with the traditional curlers without pinching my lid!!! This helps with that issue.” in 3 reviews
I got this and it did not work for me. It was hard to get all the lashes in there at once and if I did happen to get it all in, it would pinch and hurt like hell. I had to go out and get a different one because this was metaphorically and literally too painful to use.
Short / Black
Olathe, KS
This works! It does what it says its made for but I prefer the metal curlers better! Maybe its because I have long lashes but my lashes just don't stay curled as long with these as they do with their metal ones! I still recommend though! These also don't pinch or pull the way the metal ones can either!
Long / Light Blonde
Chicago , IL
This is the plastic version of a classic eyelash curler it’s OK it’s probably not the first thing I would reach for but I feel like it is a little less threatening than the metal eyelash curler which looks like a torture device from the mid evil times LOL but it gets the job done
Full / Red
I love the brand Tweezerman, i love their hair removal products, and their eyelash curlers. I use this product every week at least once. The values great its price is so cheap for what your getting. My skin type is a little oily. I would definitly recommend this product.
Fremont, CA
Great little tool to press the real lashes to the falsies, I love that it’s so handy too. Apply your mascara then use this tool to press those lashes together. One of my pet peeves are lashes not pressed together, you want people to guess if those are really your lashes or falsies but we know the truth ;)
Short / Auburn
Danville, KY
Great curl, easy use, pretty colors. Tweezerman is my favorite tweezer/curler brand. Moderate prices are a huge lifesaver for me. I got this as a gift and I will never go back, two thumbs up from me. Totally recommend this purchase. :)
Moultrie, GA
I wasn't real sure about these in the beginning b/c they are so different from the old school versions. After using for a while I have come to like them very much. They do a great job and do not tug at your lashes.
Memphis, TN
At first I thought this was really complicated and then I learned it was easier than I was making it I love how close it can get without pinching that is an improvement from the one I usually use
Short, Curled / Medium Brown
This is very precise eye lash curler! I love to use this when I have my false lashes it curl my real lashes with the false eyelashes! It’s fuses it together and it doesn’t miss any lashes!
Short, Straight / Black
Rome, NY
I was taking back on the style of this eyelash curler because it's such a unique shape so I was a little hesitant to try it but it works like a charm and I love it
Short, Straight / Dark Blonde