Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R

by Tweezerman

Spa™ Super Curl™ Lash Curler 1031R Warm Pad with Blow Dryer for Super Curl. Free Refill Pad. Features:   Revolutionary design allows for no side pinch operation.  Extra large curling surface.  Silicon pad prevents lashes from sticking.  Warm pad for super curl. The Best Implements the Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to :  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks.

Does this even work to curl it looks so awkward?
Start your review of Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R!
Product Highlights
“I have really long lashes that normally pretty much point straight down, and I wear glasses, so I have to use eyelash curler every day to prevent my lashes to stick to the lens. I have to say that wow, this really gives me a super curl! The curl lasts all day, even if I used a non-waterproof mascara. So much better than any metal curler I've ever used. And you could safely heat it up! The thing that bothers me is that the curler pads don't open as much as I would like to, so at first it was pretty hard to get all of my lashes between the pads. But don't worry, using it gets easier after you get used to it! Still I give this 5 stars, because it really is the best I've ever had. ” in 4 reviews
“This lash curler is a godsend. I have super short lashes and it’s hard to curl them with the traditional curlers without pinching my lid!!! This helps with that issue.” in 3 reviews
Mcallen, TX
i havae like tons of eyelash curlers but one of my favs is from sephora!! , almost everyday! , eyelashes always have to be looking fly... mmm well it does its job , and either kmart or seporea
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyelash curler is good for those who have small eyes. It curls and lifts short lashes, versus the traditional lash curler. It's also great to blend natural lashes to falsies.
Full, Short / Dark Blonde
Louisville
I have smaller deep set eyes, so the classic style curlers never fit my landline correctly. I end up only getting the middle ones curled. This is easier once you get the hang of it!
Short / Blonde
Holy grail. Do I have to say anything else? This bad boy will last you forever and it's just such a high quality product. It is sturdy and easy to use. I can't apply mascara without it.
Thin, Short / Black
Albany, New York
I love love Tweezerman products. Although they are a little pricey, they last forever. I've had the same eyelash curler for 4 years. All you need to do is replace the rubber on the head occasionally. Compared to the sephora collection (which is also a little pricey) this one gets the job done for even more defined eyelashes.
Long, Curled / Dark Brown
New Bedford, MA
I bought this to replace my metal eyelash curler. I did not like it. Maybe it is the size or shape of my eyes?, but I can't get it close enough to my eyelid to curl my lashes without it hurting my lid. So, I took a replacement pad that came with this curler, trimmed the edge and put it in my metal eyelash curler and that worked out great. So, 2 stars for the replacement pads only.
Thin, Short, Straight / Brunette
Portland , OR
Wow. This is hands down the best make up item I've ever owned. I've been on this site for a while and this is the only review I'll ever do because everyone should have one of these, they should throw away the other, traditional type curlers and get this one. It's amazing because truly it's the only thing you'll need to do for your face. That and maybe some clear mascara.
Thin, Long / Blonde
Rego Park, NY
My eyelashes naturally have zero curl so they need little work to get a good shape. It is easy to use and I curl my eyelashes before applying my mascara or else it gets too messy but the spongy part of the product needs to be replaced because it can get funky from makeup getting stuck to it.
Wilmington, NC
This eyelash curler works pretty good. It curls very well to my likening even though I already have curled eye lashes. I lost mine yesterday but it's ok I'll just wait until I get a new one . I love this product
Full, Long, Curled / Black