Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R

by Tweezerman

Spa™ Super Curl™ Lash Curler 1031R Warm Pad with Blow Dryer for Super Curl. Free Refill Pad. Features:   Revolutionary design allows for no side pinch operation.  Extra large curling surface.  Silicon pad prevents lashes from sticking.  Warm pad for super curl. The Best Implements the Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to :  Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Please allow four weeks.

Does this even work to curl it looks so awkward?
Start your review of Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R!
Product Highlights
“I have really long lashes that normally pretty much point straight down, and I wear glasses, so I have to use eyelash curler every day to prevent my lashes to stick to the lens. I have to say that wow, this really gives me a super curl! The curl lasts all day, even if I used a non-waterproof mascara. So much better than any metal curler I've ever used. And you could safely heat it up! The thing that bothers me is that the curler pads don't open as much as I would like to, so at first it was pretty hard to get all of my lashes between the pads. But don't worry, using it gets easier after you get used to it! Still I give this 5 stars, because it really is the best I've ever had. ” in 4 reviews
“This lash curler is a godsend. I have super short lashes and it’s hard to curl them with the traditional curlers without pinching my lid!!! This helps with that issue.” in 3 reviews
Thin, Straight / Black
Monroe, LA
This. Product. Is. Amazing. I cannot say enough about this particular tool, as (though I definitely doubted it at first) it WORKS. Much better result than with ANY other eyelash curling tool, and I've used these forever in preparation for everything from a night out to prepping to dance on stage. Pricey, but worth it!
Tweezerman Suplashercurl eyelash curler is the most effective eyelash curler I have owned. Easy to grip and constructed for strength and durability, the Tweezerman Super Curl is also much safer to use as it is designed to not pinch the lids and requires little force to be effective. Should it ever wear out, I would buy the Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash curler again.
Thin / Brunette
Merion Sta, PA
I like this curler a lot! I have pretty curly lashes, so I don't use it often, but I saw it on sale and thought I should pick it up! Sometimes I don't think it catches the lashes on the ends, but I don't mind much.
Full, Long, Curled / Black
Mansfield, OH
Tweezerman always makes high quality products and this is no exception. This eyelash curler gives you a nice tight curl to your eyelashes, and it is high quality and heavy duty. I've had mine for quite some time now and it still works great. I always love products from tweezerman. Highly recommended!
Dark Brown
Saint Paul, MN
I find this helpful with fake lashes that are super dramatic. I can get more specific with placement and I find that really helpful especially when false lashes want to do their own thing at the corners and in the middle when they are are newer pair.
Full, Long, Straight / Brunette
San Antonio, TX
These take a minute to ger used to because they are so weirs looking. You would think with this different design that it would make your lashes more glamorous, but it works just as well as others. There are cuter ones out there that dont look like theyre going to rip your eyelashes out
Full / Dark Brown
this curls eyelazshes so well, it keeps a good curl all day and doesnt hurt at all, it has caused no damage to my lashes and i absolutely love it. i wear falsies frequently and this curler works extremely well with them. i bring it around with me in my makeup bag.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Full, Long, Curled / Black
Attalla, AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler 1031-R
Full, Long, Curled / Light Brown