Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler

by Tweezerman

Amazon: $15.95

The design of the Super Curl Eyelash Curler features an extra wide opening . The innovative no-pinch design won t ever leave a crease. Made of plastic. 3 bonus silicone pads included. Super Curl Eyelash Curler, Clear.

Can you tell me if this is good or it leaves you the beautiful and greasy lashes
How well does this one work compared to Tweezerman’s regular curler ?
Anyone have any dupes for this? I'm looking for lash curlers like this from other brands.
Start your review of Tweezerman Super Curl Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite eye lash curler, I have had this for years and I will continue to buy it as long as they make it. It is so easy to use and gives my lashes the perfect amount of curl that lasts all day. If you are looking for an eyelash curler than you should really try this one!” in 10 reviews
Herriman, UT
I got this product as a sample in one of my bags but after using it and not getting any pinching I would totally have spent the money on this. I have super short fine thin lashes and love this because it doesn’t pinch my skin when I have to get super close.
Dark Brown
Tampa, FL
Thin, Short, Curled / Dark Blonde
Winston Salem, NC
I always have problems curling my eyelashes with regular curlers because I can never find the right size. This super curler is just amazing! Great value for the price, and it’s multi use since I can also use it when I put on false lashes! Amazing product
Short, Straight / Dark Brown
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Full, Long, Curled / Black
Out of all the eyelash curlers I’ve used, this is the most effective, with lashes that curl inwards normally i heavily rely on this to really give my lashes a dramatic lift and it doesn’t disappoint.
Thin, Short / Dark Brown
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really love this industrial size eyelash curler! Lol it does a really good job at curling my lashes with out taking any of them out. I like that it doesn’t hurt when I am apply pressure. And it lasts all day!
I don't use this for my own eyelashes I use it for my false eyelashes and I love the way it gets a nice even non lifting stick a good go to product for false eyelashes
Thin, Short / Dark Brown
Derby, KS
I heard so much about this but I feel it’s nothing special. Plus the squishy part keeps falling off. I’ve heard great things about the shiseido one and want to try that one next.
Straight / Dark Blonde
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It is so great and super affordable! Love this eye lash tool and this brand! The packaging is gorgeous and I have used this so many times! The price is perfect and the formula is as well! I would tell any of my friends to use this! It is my holy grail! Very gentle and effective!
Millington, TN
Eyelash curlers really don't spark my interest, and that may be because I don't necessarily need them, so to be honest, I'll buy any brand and be okay with my choice. I purchased my last curler at a CVS. I think the company is reputable, but not necessarily a necessity as any curler would really do the trick, but it does as it should!
Full, Long, Curled / Brunette