BY TWEEZERMAN

Economically pricestudent in mind double springd chrome-plated nipper with the see more...

Alexandra A.
Philadelphia, PA
So expensive, but so worth it. Sharp and easy to grip. As a nail technician, I always prefer to use this nipper for myself. Doesn’t hurt they have a free sharpening service for the lifetime of the nipper. You just have to pay shipping.
Mina M.
These smaller version of the regular cuticle clippers are great for small edges and nails. I also like to carry them in my bag for easy reach and easy go. Highly recommend this product especially when traveling and want to put in bag to take with you.
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
These cuticle clippers do the job they are supposed to and are great for the cost. They do however get stuck open from time to time and rust easily. So I recommend not leaving them on the counter in your bathroom where they can get steam on them and rust
Grace L.
Nashua, NH
There’s nothing extremely special about this cuticle clipper, but for the price it’s work it. It’s my go to when I’m treating myself. You can get it at most drug stores. Would recommend for people who are just trying to have some healthy nails.
kingJanett N.
Sanger, CA
Great product I use it all the time for my nails I highly recommend this product to family and friends it’s very cheap price for a good tweezer student chrome cuticle nipper
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I use these to cut the skin around my toes. It works well. Id say it's great. So i recommend this to my friends. I would say the brand doesn't matter. Just find the tool.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Tweezerman as a whole, always are rock sold tools that will last you forever for a reasonable price. I bought my cuticle clippers at CVS several years ago and they are still in top condition. Many other brands I have owned have broken over time. But not these bad boys. If you are tired of having to replace your tools I highly recommend investing in tweezerman brand. I know I would do it all over again if I ever need to buy these again.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
When I first started trying to do my own nails I kept cutting my cuticles too much and it hurt like crazy. A girl at the store recommended this for beginners since it’s the student tool and it worked great! I’ve since gotten the technique down but I still reach for this one often because it’s a no brainer. Especially if I’m doing my nieces nails since their nails are much smaller.
Georgia B.
Medford, MA
I completely love these cuticle clippers. They are easy to use and make my nails look great everyday. I bought mine at Target and they better than any other brand on the market right now. I would recommend these to anyone looking for manicure fresh nails all year long.
Sean Z.
Oradell
Stays sharp for a very long time. Gets right into all the cuticle area keeps them very clean and neat. Bought on amazon and would buy again easy to use and easy to clean after each use. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking to keep their cuticles neat and clean.