Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer

by Tweezerman

A must-have beauty tool, the stainless steel Reach For The Stars Mini Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned hand-filed precision tips to grab every hair. For over 30 years the Slant has been the choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and the most discerning consumers who demand the very best. The Starlight Children s Foundation has been brightening the lives of seriously ill children and their families for more than 25 years.  Forging a special relationship with the organization, Tweezerman is pleased to donate $1.00 from the purchase of each Reach For The Stars Mini Slant Tweezer and $0.50 from the purchase of each Reach For The Stars Zip File to Starlight in an effort to assist with its mission to ease the burdens on afflicted children and their families.  The bright pink, youthful patterns adorned on these tools are guaranteed to bring a smile to all who use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I really like the slant for these tweezers because it makes cleaning up my brows so much easier!” in 11 reviews
“They stay sharp and grasp hairs with ease.” in 1 review
Mississauga, ON
Tweezerman products are my favourite because they’re high quality. Not only do I use these to pluck away pesky brow hairs, they work beautifully as a tool to help me apply my false lashes. Sometimes the glue gets trapped into the tweezer and it’s metal point makes it easy to wipe away the glue with a makeup wipe. Easy peasy!
Little Rock
I've used these tweezers for as long as I can remember. They are a little pricier than other brands, but it is worth every penny. I get my eyebrows threaded regularly and use these for touch ups between threading and they keep my brows looking clean and well kept when I can't make it to the threading place right away!
Hartland, MI
THE BEST ON THE MARKET!! if you have a tiny hair, even if it breaks or snaps off and your left with a nub, these babies will get the hair out! Every woman should hava a pair of Tweezerman tweezers PERIOD!!
Essex, Dagenham
This isn’t my only tweezer by tweezerman but it is my faveourite, I use it a lot whenever I have hair around my eyebrows, it’s amazing quality and it gives you a good grip and it takes every access hair! I love it!
Attalla, AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer
Newark, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
These tweezers are the most useful tweezers I’ve ever had. They get in the most rough spots when ever I’m plucking my eyebrows and it is absolutely great. I have never come across such a persistent and precise tweezer ever. You do pay more then the drugstore tweezer but it is so worth it.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought this tweezer in a set 3+ years ago and it still looks like it is brand new. None of my Tweezerman tweezers have dulled even though I use them on a weekly basis. They are all very precise and I haven't found a set like it. If I ever lose them, I will immediately buy another set!
Saugus , MA
This brand never lets me down. They’re always sharp and have a lifetime guarantee. They get even the smallest hairs that are impossible to get with other tweezers. Though they are pricier than most tweezers, I have no problem spending the money on a product that works as great as this.
Mississauga , ON
I always keep this in my makeup bag and the best thing about it is that it's small. I love using it to put on my eyelashes and it's perfectly slanted and sharp for the best precision. It's also sharp enough to take out splinters. Ive had this for years now and it hasn't dulled out :)
HUNTINGTON, MA
Why wouldn't you buy this compact tweezer? Take it anywhere and the slant and grip is what sets this a part especially for eyebrows. I would pay anything for tweezerman because this is what they do. You dont want a tweezer that can't pull hair effortlessly or doesn't grip.