Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer

by Tweezerman

A must-have beauty tool, the stainless steel Reach For The Stars Mini Slant Tweezer features perfectly aligned hand-filed precision tips to grab every hair. For over 30 years the Slant has been the choice of make-up artists, models, celebrities and the most discerning consumers who demand the very best. The Starlight Children s Foundation has been brightening the lives of seriously ill children and their families for more than 25 years.  Forging a special relationship with the organization, Tweezerman is pleased to donate $1.00 from the purchase of each Reach For The Stars Mini Slant Tweezer and $0.50 from the purchase of each Reach For The Stars Zip File to Starlight in an effort to assist with its mission to ease the burdens on afflicted children and their families.  The bright pink, youthful patterns adorned on these tools are guaranteed to bring a smile to all who use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Starlight Foundation Mini Slant Tweezer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I really like the slant for these tweezers because it makes cleaning up my brows so much easier!in reviews
They stay sharp and grasp hairs with ease.in reviews
Scandia
These are the best tweezers I’ve ever used. I like that they come in fun patterns. They stay sharp as long as you use them properly.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love these tweezers for plucking stray hairs. I've owned several pairs now and they are totally worth the extra cost. I've tried other brands and none have come close to the quality and consistency. I will definitely buy these again. They're perfect!
This tweezer grabs even the tiniest of hairs with out a problem. Love it- the best tweezer I have ever owned. It’s definitely worth every penny. I will only buy tweezers from this brand from now on with out a doubt.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love the Tweezerman brand. Their products are durable and work well. They have some great designs too. This design was one for my daughter. She liked it and had to get it.
To me, tweezers are tweezer that help with stray hairs! I personally bought these because they were on sale, they were mini and cute! I do like the angled tweezer the best!
Hartland, MI
THE BEST ON THE MARKET!! if you have a tiny hair, even if it breaks or snaps off and your left with a nub, these babies will get the hair out! Every woman should hava a pair of Tweezerman tweezers PERIOD!!
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Tweezerman is always a good, reliable brand. I keep the mini one in my purse for plucking stray eyebrow hairs when I’m on the go. Price is comparable to others. I would recommend these tweezers for their reliability, precision, and easy to use.
Logan
I love these tweezers. They always grab the hair I want them too. They don't break the hair, they pull it right out. I use these weekly. I also got them at a very good price at Sephora, 7.00$. They have lasted for years. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Great tweezers that pick up even the tiniest of hairs. Very precise and efficient. I use it to pluck my eyebrows and remove hairs in between epilation. The best tweezers I have ever used!
Bear, DE
This tweezer was a big investment for me, as I really love tweezermans and respect their cost is for a high quality. Their mini slant tweezer allows me to easily pluck stray hairs and apply eyelashes. It’s a versatile tool that I really love to have in my kit!

Looking for your answer?