MakeupTweezerman
Stainless Toenail Nipper

Tweezerman Stainless Toenail Nipper

by Tweezerman

This dependably functional and stylish toenail nipper from Tweezerman features strong, sharp blades that cut the thickest toenails with ease. Features smooth barrel spring action and locking mechanism for easy handling.

Anyone else hate when your pedicurist uses these on you? I have sensitive feet and sometimes it hurts when they use tools like these.
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Toenail Nipper!
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Have never been a fan of this type of clipper, however this is easier to keep clean and has better grips on it
Veronica W.
Lincoln, CA
Love these. They are sturdy and do a great job. They dont feel flimsy like the cheaper brands.
Arielle M.
Lawndale , CA
This does the job and does it well. I don't notice much a difference between these and cheaper clippers.
louisa V.
I needed this after going to a spa for Prom.. and receiving an ingrown ever since!! This does the job..and the feeling of satisfaction come to mind..everytime i need to do so!!
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are great, not just for toenail clipping, but for trimming away dead skin from your cuticles, and removing hangnails. They're durable, and professional looking, and everything I've come to expect from Tweezerman.
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
What can I say? I will always choose this over a traditional nail clipper. I use this to clean up the cuticle area and remove dead skin
Melissa V.
Mcallen , Texas
Great for cuticle. Inexpensive. Easy to find anywhere. Great value I always care a pair
Amanda F.
I hate long toe nails and it can be a pain to get them at a decent angle. I have an autoimmune disease so my nails can be fairly brittle at times. This means I need sturdy clippers that let me get a good grip and they make a clean cut. These are great and have a comfortable grind that prevents slippage in my hands. They are affordable and I have had mine for years!
Amrin S.
Always use these clippers on days when me and my mom have home spa days! It's very affordable and met my expectations to the max! I use this only for the spa days and I would definitely buy it again !
Heather S.
My husband loves these! Easy to use! I would recommend these to friends and family!