BY TWEEZERMAN #99 in Nail Clippers

Elegant design with sharp, heavy duty curved blades for trimming finger and toe nails. Cutting blades stay sharp. Can also be used to trim hangnails. Use to trim fingernails or toenails. Clean blades after each use. Beauty Tip: Taking proper, regular care of nails and the skin around them is important .  If you are a nail biter, keeping hands well maintained will naturally make your nails look better, no matter how they ended up short. see more...

Ivana M.
Apopka, FL
I'm a sucker for an at home pedicure and this puppy is my go to! I get ingrown toenails and this gently removes any excess skin I might get around the nail and when I push my cuticles back it's perfect for clipping them too :)
Heather M.
La Mirada, CA
I use these to remove ingrown toe nails and clean up my toes, I love that they last a long time and the brand will replace it fix them if broken
Essie B.
This is an absolute necessity when dealing with my browns and nails. I love how it last so perfect
Ashton P.
Great product. Leaves a sharp finish on nails. I've tried other brands and this one is the best
Nagham A.
This is so beautiful cutter i do my lashes with it
it so comfortable to use and its price good nat bad and the sheap is so nice