BY TWEEZERMAN #81 in Nail Clippers

This heavy-duty clipper has sharp, straight edges for cutting toenails and acrylic nail tips with maximum precision. see more...

Kiri W.
Belton
Fantastic! Nice straight edge. VERY SHARP! Well built. When used, they leave behind a nice straight nail edge, cleanly. No splitting or tearing at the corners. I've had them for approximately 3 months and they're the best clippers I've ever purchased. I bought them at a local Sally's Beauty store for aroun $10. They were a little pricier than some other brands but these looked more durable and sharper than the others.
Danika D.
These are the best nail clippers I have ever owned! I have very thick nails and these clippers are so easy to use without hurting my fingers. And they last for a very long time which in my mind is worth the cost.
Samantha S.
Hilliard, OH
They alright. Honestly the first one I saw and grabbed because I liked their tweezers and nail files. They don’t do any better than any other clippers, maybe a tad sharper is all. If you got the money you might as well splurge on a nice brand
Carol S.
Torrance
I have always bought the Tweezerman Steel Toenail Clipper for my husband's rather large hard to clip toenails for years. He is able to get completely around those hard to see areas without any problems and ladies we all know how our men hate for us to assist them!
I keep a separate nail kit especially for him which includes the Tweezerman Nail File and Buffer that gives his toes a good professional nail shop look.
Caitlin D.
Great nail clippers that get the job done. No miss no fuss. Would highly recommend for basic nail needs. Also works to get in the right corners of your nails and can reach hangnails which is a great find.
Sarah B.
New York
Love this brand! Favorite thing about the clipper is the straight edge. You can find this at any pharmacy or beauty store. Doesn’t dull out fast.
Emily M.
Memphis, TN
I loce all tweezerman products but these nail clippers are one of my favorite products from their line. They stay sharp and cut clean.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I've never had an issue with these clippers. Inexpensive, good quality, and long lasting. They can be found anywhere.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
High priced! I have purchased many tweezerman products but this is the only one I felt that I could’ve gotten them cheaper with another brand and still received the same results. They do have a strong cut and secure hardware that combined with the lifetime sharpening could make them with the cost but to be honest.... I’d probably loose them before needing them sharpened.