BeautyNailNail ToolsTweezerman
Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper

Heavy-duty precision. Sturdy clipper with sharp, straight edges for cutting toenails with ease.

Are these clippers worth the price?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper!
Helena S.
I bought these clippers as a replacement for a similar convex edge style clipper I've been using for years that was starting to look a little ragged. I thought that since the tweezerman brand makes quality products that this toenail clipper would be great. And these clippers did work great for the first 3-4 uses over a period of about a month or two, they cut the nails very cleanly and easily...BUT...then they started to split my nails, leaving very, very rough & ragged edges. Just awful! These tweezerman clippers are pretty much a throwaway now, since although tweezerman offers free sharpening, the cost of postage to mail them in would probably equal the cost of the clippers by the second sharpening, and at the rate that these clippers go dull, it would make absolutely no sense to send them in for sharpening. Plus, I'm not sure sure it's even a problem that sharpening would solve. The old pair of clippers I had, I used for at least 8 years, and they've always cut well without needing sharpening, I doubt they're even that sharp, but somehow they cut cleanly. This is a terrible clipper, don't buy it!
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this nail clipper and how precise it is. It cuts evenly and sometimes I don’t even have to file my nails. I always make sure to have a few of these in stock. I would definitely recommend.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
My husband uses these clippers and it does a great job on his super thick toenails. We have used it on my children which it worked well for also. I definitely recommend it and we will continue to purchase this item.
Kimberly M.
Lithonia , GA
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my favorite nail/toenail clippers! They are so versatile. I use them to shape my natural nail before applying artificial nails. Then I use them to base shape my artificial nails. I always use another pair to trim and shape my toenails as well. They seemingly last forever and continue to stay sharp. Definitely will repurchase.
Tanya O.
Tweezerman is my go to for all things cutting, plucking etc. They last literally forever! They are more expensive than some other brands but it's worth every penny
Lawanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I keep multiple in my home.I love these clippers! They are reliable and don't fall apart while trying to use.If I could change anything maybe give a larger space for the nail.I use my clippers weekly!I recommend these to everyone i even give them as stocking stuffers at Christmas!
Alexis L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yep it’s a toenail clipper. It’s strong and able to clip through my thick big toenails. You’ll still need to file after to smooth out the edge. It’s inexpensive and gets the job done
Brook G.
Fun product better than alternatives good/affordable price highly recommend pro-looks pretty and nice packaging con-very hard to find in stores i would make it larger
Danielle H.
Conway
I love a variety of sizes of nail clippers and that’s what this brand has. It’s super good with angles.
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Basic clippers, I like the plain metal as they work well and are inexpensive which is good because I always manage to lose them!