BY TWEEZERMAN

This heavy-duty clipper has sharp, straight edges for cutting toenails and acrylic nail tips with maximum precision. see more...

Helena S.
I bought these clippers as a replacement for a similar convex edge style clipper I've been using for years that was starting to look a little ragged. I thought that since the tweezerman brand makes quality products that this toenail clipper would be great. And these clippers did work great for the first 3-4 uses over a period of about a month or two, they cut the nails very cleanly and easily...BUT...then they started to split my nails, leaving very, very rough & ragged edges. Just awful!

These tweezerman clippers are pretty much a throwaway now, since although tweezerman offers free sharpening, the cost of postage to mail them in would probably equal the cost of the clippers by the second sharpening, and at the rate that these clippers go dull, it would make absolutely no sense to send them in for sharpening. Plus, I'm not sure sure it's even a problem that sharpening would solve. The old pair of clippers I had, I used for at least 8 years, and they've always cut well without needing sharpening, I doubt they're even that sharp, but somehow they cut cleanly. This is a terrible clipper, don't buy it!
Kristin C.
I love these clippers. They truly get the job done. The nicest thing about them is that they last a very very long time, and they are well worth the investment!! :)
Forugh A.
Tweezerman is my go-to brand when it comes to beauty tools and it always delivers the best quality! These clippers are perfect for all pedicure needs!
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
My mom toenail clippers
The greatest thing
They can change
Have bag to go with
Them to get rit them
Baylie K.
Very good quality and strong for any thin or thuck nails! Work perfect for toes or nails
Angela T.
Wilmington, NC
These nail clippers do exactly what they are supposed to do. They do not go dull fast.
Sarah S.
I use these for my fingers and toes and I never realized how important good clippers were. My nails never split in the middle anymore and the straight edge makes them look so nice and clean. Their more expensive than the basic ones but worth itTweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper 1 ea
Elizabeth R.
bowen island
Really great quality and literally lasts a lifetime. Painless and fast clipping and it is very user friendly. No issues holding the handles and I have never had to buy another one. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these clippers worth the price?