BY TWEEZERMAN

This heavy-duty clipper has sharp, straight edges for cutting toenails and acrylic nail tips with maximum precision. see more...

Baylie K.
Baylie K.
Very good quality and strong for any thin or thuck nails! Work perfect for toes or nails
Helena S.
Helena S.
I bought these clippers as a replacement for a similar convex edge style clipper I've been using for years that was starting to look a little ragged. I thought that since the tweezerman brand makes quality products that this toenail clipper would be great. And these clippers did work great for the first 3-4 uses over a period of about a month or two, they cut the nails very cleanly and easily...BUT...then they started to split my nails, leaving very, very rough & ragged edges. Just awful!

These tweezerman clippers are pretty much a throwaway now, since although tweezerman offers free sharpening, the cost of postage to mail them in would probably equal the cost of the clippers by the second sharpening, and at the rate that these clippers go dull, it would make absolutely no sense to send them in for sharpening. Plus, I'm not sure sure it's even a problem that sharpening would solve. The old pair of clippers I had, I used for at least 8 years, and they've always cut well without needing sharpening, I doubt they're even that sharp, but somehow they cut cleanly. This is a terrible clipper, don't buy it!
Forugh A.
Forugh A.
Tweezerman is my go-to brand when it comes to beauty tools and it always delivers the best quality! These clippers are perfect for all pedicure needs!
Yvonne G.
Have bag to go with
Them to get rit them
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I love these clippers. They truly get the job done. The nicest thing about them is that they last a very very long time, and they are well worth the investment!! :)
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these clippers worth the price?