Tweezerman Stainless Steel Toenail Clipper uploaded by Vicky T.

BY TWEEZERMAN #70 in Nail Clippers

This heavy-duty clipper has sharp, straight edges for cutting toenails and acrylic nail tips with maximum precision. see more...

kita d.
San Jose
These toenail clippers are great quality. I have used Revlon and Trim, but after some time, they become dull or just break completely. Our son is in taekwondo and cuts all of his nails regularly, multiple times a week. The other brands didn’t last and we would have to keep repurchasing nail cutters. I hated having to throw them away so much, but I also wasn’t interested in paying a lot of money for nail clippers that I might just end up throwing out. My husband noticed our nail clippers failing on us and suggested we try the more expensive ones. I’m glad that they’ve lasted much longer than all of our other ones. We’re all using them, so I don’t know if they’ll last a lifetime, but they’ve been worth the purchase so far. Would repurchase again and recommend to others.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
This nail clipper is strong enough to clip toenails that are thicker than normal nails. I am not sure how well they would work if your toenails were extremely thick, because I am unsure if they are strong enough for that. They are of good quality, and I am satisfied with them!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love these fingernail clippers because they are good and sharp, you don’t have to press down too hard to clip and it leaves the edges smooth. I purchased mine at Sally beauty supply and have had them for a few years so they are definitely worth the price.
Hannah B.
Syracuse, NY
I cannot rave enough about all of Tweezermans products! They are such high quality pieces and at such an amazing price point. All of their pieces are made to last! And they work really well!
Vicky T.
Elmhurst, NY
I know that it's meant for toe nails, but I use it for my hand nails and my fake nails as well. It is definitely a good value for the price Bc I've had the same one for about 5 years.
Helena S.
I bought these clippers as a replacement for a similar convex edge style clipper I've been using for years that was starting to look a little ragged. I thought that since the tweezerman brand makes quality products that this toenail clipper would be great. And these clippers did work great for the first 3-4 uses over a period of about a month or two, they cut the nails very cleanly and easily...BUT...then they started to split my nails, leaving very, very rough & ragged edges. Just awful!

These tweezerman clippers are pretty much a throwaway now, since although tweezerman offers free sharpening, the cost of postage to mail them in would probably equal the cost of the clippers by the second sharpening, and at the rate that these clippers go dull, it would make absolutely no sense to send them in for sharpening. Plus, I'm not sure sure it's even a problem that sharpening would solve. The old pair of clippers I had, I used for at least 8 years, and they've always cut well without needing sharpening, I doubt they're even that sharp, but somehow they cut cleanly. This is a terrible clipper, don't buy it!
Emily M.
Memphis, TN
Love these tweezerman toe nail clippers. They’re easy to use and cut clean, instead of jagged like some clippers can tend to do. They also continue to stay sharp after numerous uses.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I love these clippers. They truly get the job done. The nicest thing about them is that they last a very very long time, and they are well worth the investment!! :)
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
Picked these up at Marshall’s. They’re a little small for my liking. Yes they cut, but they still leave jagged edges. I wouldn’t pay full price for these.
Forugh A.
Tweezerman is my go-to brand when it comes to beauty tools and it always delivers the best quality! These clippers are perfect for all pedicure needs!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these clippers worth the price?