BY TWEEZERMAN

An award-winning tweezer for achieving brow perfection. Expertly shape your brows with this classic, much-loved slant tweezer. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips grab the hair every time, and give you the brows you desire with zero fuss. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Emerald
  • "I’ve used these tweezers (replaced a few tho) since i was like 13 years old. These are probably the best tweezers ever. I use to fear plucking the wrong eyebrow hair but since these are so sharp and slanted it makes it easy to pluck the hair you want, their not to bulky either." in 7 reviews
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
I love my Tweezerman tweezers! As a woman who suffers PCOS, and someone who constantly has to stay on top of plucking those annoying hairs I would highly recommend this product. They have wonderful precision, and hold up for a very long time. Great product!
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I'm not huge on the green color I purchased, but I'm not complaining too much since I haven't misplaced it like I have my silver ones. This tweezer has lasted me through hell, weekly usage, and multiple moves. I would gladly buy more to keep in my vanity.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
These are the best tweezers! I first learned about them when I worked at a day spa so I bought myself a pair from there. You can also purchase them at stores like Target or Walgreens. They grab the hair very well and are easy to use!
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with tweezerman tweezers. Not only are the stainless steel ends super accurate to pick up even the smallest hairs, but tweezerman comes with a lifetime free sharpening warranty. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve sent my tweezers to be sharpened and aligned. Although the tweezers are a little pricey at $20-$25 per pair, the fact that you can make them as good as new as often as you want makes them a great deal. Some of my tweezers are 10 years old and I’m still sending them for sharpening to this day, and they come back as good as new every time.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Emerald
Sarah C.
Boston, MA
A great pair of tweezers that I've had for a few years and had no complaints about. I've heard they need to be periodically sharpened so I will need to look into that, but they've been fine so far without sharpening.
Jordan S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The ultimate beauty tool. Don’t lie, we all overuse this bad boy! Angled tip- fantastic! Solid stainless steel - thank you! Bright emerald green color- finally something easy to spot in our mass of black and silver tools!!! I have three: vanity, purse, kitchen.
Kira M.
Houston
My holy grail of tweezers. I have two pair so I can keep one at home while I send the other to be sharpened. Worth the price because they last longer than any other brand. I also have mini pairs that I keep in my car and makeup bag so I always have tweezers on hand!
Holly P.
Brighton
Have these in a different pattern and life them. We've just them for years and they are just as good more as they were then. They get even the slightest hairs, hangnails or anything you may need to use them for.
Kari S.
Carlisle
Tweezerman tweezers have been a staple for me for years, I always make sure to have a few on hand in my bathroom and in my bedroom at my vanity. I would be lost without them when those pesky stray hairs pop up.