BY TWEEZERMAN

An award-winning tweezer for achieving brow perfection. Expertly shape your brows with this classic, much-loved slant tweezer. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips grab the hair every time, and give you the brows you desire with zero fuss. see more...

Jordan S.
Fredericksburg
The ultimate beauty tool. Don’t lie, we all overuse this bad boy! Angled tip- fantastic! Solid stainless steel - thank you! Bright emerald green color- finally something easy to spot in our mass of black and silver tools!!! I have three: vanity, purse, kitchen.
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
I love my Tweezerman tweezers! As a woman who suffers PCOS, and someone who constantly has to stay on top of plucking those annoying hairs I would highly recommend this product. They have wonderful precision, and hold up for a very long time. Great product!
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
These are the best tweezers! I first learned about them when I worked at a day spa so I bought myself a pair from there. You can also purchase them at stores like Target or Walgreens. They grab the hair very well and are easy to use!
Kira M.
Houston
My holy grail of tweezers. I have two pair so I can keep one at home while I send the other to be sharpened. Worth the price because they last longer than any other brand. I also have mini pairs that I keep in my car and makeup bag so I always have tweezers on hand!
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only brand of tweezers that I will use. I have very short course hair is when they’re growing in and they always grow in at once. This is the only pair of tweezers I found that is able to get those immediately!
Kate H.
charlotte
Can’t. Live. Without. I picked mine up at a TJ Maxx /Marshall’s for like $6.99.... they retail for way more. I also like that you can send them in for resharpening should they need. No brand compares.
samantha c.
North Attleboro
Must have for brows! I adore these tweezers. They don’t warp. They grip hairs securely. I don’t find myself pulling at the same hairs repeatedly. Definitely will repurchase when i need to.
Stacey-Lyle E.
Torrington
I think these are waaaaaay over priced for tweezers but right as that comes out of my mouth I have had the same pair for so long! They still work like new! They haven’t dulled down at all!
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Favorite tweezers, period. Nothing is worse than tweezers that won't grab onto your brows! Super easy to use and the best I have tried. They are pricier though. But, you get what you pay for!
Sidney S.
Murchison, TX
These are the ones im currently using i originally bought them for the color but after i bought them i realized they have a very soft matte texture to them very smooth for gripping