BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic. see more...

• Does tweezers hurt while plucking eyebrows? Never done it...17 Answers
  • How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?35 Answers
  • where can I find these tweezers?3 Answers
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic
  • "These are the only tweezers I use. I purchased these for myself and then a pair for my mother (tired of her borrowing from me all the time), I have tried others but they do not work as well as these slant tweezers. I have always used tweezers for my brows and these are my number go to! " in 80 reviews
Callie G.
I don't even know where to begin with these tweezers. They are beyond amazing! Before I got a pair of these classic Tweezerman tweezers, I tried so many different brands of tweezers that just never did the job well. I would try to pluck eyebrow hairs, and they just wouldn't grab on tight enough and the hair would just slip right through the tweezers and still be there after ten attempts to pluck it before I just gave up. I finally gave in and decided to splurge on a pair of these tweezers early on in high school, which was about 9 years ago now. And I still have that same pair. And they are still perfect 9 years later. The logo is all rubbed off the sides now, but they still work just like they did the day I got them. I use these tweezers for a hundred different things. Whether it be the many beauty reasons I use them or just everyday around the house kind of things where I need a tight little grip on something (like taking off plastic packaging that's too tight to use my nails to get a hold of), they come in handy daily. And yes, I do clean them when I use them for things other than touching up my eyebrows. I loved them so much and used them so much that I finally decided to buy the mini version to keep in my purse cause I always find myself on the go wishing I had my tweezers in my bag for something! I can't imagine using any other tweezers now. I know for a fact that I will be purchasing them again in the future. DEFINITELY worth the money. I would even spend twice this much for this pair of tweezers if I had to. Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Fotini A.
Tweezerman is what started it all! I love these tweezers. I use these twice a day. Although they are at a higher range I think that with now this company being available in drugstores and discount stores like that maxx, consumers are more willing to reach for them. It grabs hair very well, does not tug at the skin and does not break the hair but it uproots it from the shaft. The slanted tip it super useful when trying to remove a short hair it ingrown eyebrow
Alana S.
I only get my eyebrows waxed once every three months or so which is why I need good tweezers. I love these tweezers they are so easy to use and always get the hair out. They are brand name so they’re a little pricier than other tweezers but they last a long time. You can find them in a whole bunch of different stores. They also sometimes have different colors. They’re small and easy to use and I can’t live without them.
Tien T.
Dallas, Tx
The best in the game for a reason. They are amazing and long lasting. My mom has a pair from when she went to school 20 years ago that is still fantastic. She is an esthetician and she swears by them. She doesn’t use any other brand. She said it’s not the same. A good pair for tweezers will never cause you pain. Trust and believe. I do my own eyebrows, it’s not just my mom’s advice, I agree too.
Ellie S.
Boston
I love these tweezers, the material makes it very easy to grasp. They are a perfect size not too small. The packaging clearly shows you what you’re getting. I also love the end of this tweezer, it’s slanted slightly to really get into small areas. The metal is very think and seems like it wouldn’t break easily. I recommend these tweezers, they are a little pricey though. Try to find them at discount stores.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I thought my eyelashes would be a nightmare for me for the rest of my life..... until I used these babies! I had very fine eyebrow hair that makes that area look dirty with all the little sparse hairs. These tweezers have been the only ones that have been able to actually grip and pull those stubborn hairs! Once you try them, there is no going back!
Kenny G.
I LOVE Tweezerman tweezers. It is the only brand of tweezers I use. They are a little more pricey than other tweezers but they are so worth it. They align perfectly and there is free sharpening for life!? The tweezers are so good I have also bought Tweezerman eyelash curler, eyelash comb, nail clippers, and pore tools, all great quality!!
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
I've been using cheap tweezers my whole life - man, have I been missing out! These tweezers are award winning for a reason - the slant and sharpness allow you to get every stubborn hair imaginable, and the grip is quite comfortable. I winced at the price tag, but it's honestly worth it because these will last a very long time.
Anh P.
WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.
Seriously. It’s my all time favorite tweezer and a cult favorite for a reason.
It’s such high quality and lasts FOREVER. For the money that you’re paying and how long you’ll use it for...it’s a steal. Plus, you can send it to the company for free sharpening!
The blade is super sharp and precise to pull out the smallest of hairs (even the ones that just popped up) and it never goes dull. I’ve dropped this a couple times on the floor blade down and it’s still really sharp. I’ve been using the same tweezer for like 5 years with minimal care and it’s still good as new.
It’s so good and I would highly recommend this to everybody and their mothers, fathers, dogs, cats...literally everybody. I’m not kidding, it’s THAT good.
Mia C.
I've had these tweezers for years and they are amazing! Super precise and amazing for getting those little thin pesky eyebrow hairs. You can easily get the hair out with one pluck which really helps to cut down on the pain. Like I said I've had these for so long and they are still amazing. 100% worth it
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?
Alesia T.
Where do keep your tweezers?
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Are these really worth the price?
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?
Sophie P.
Why is this so pricey? What's the difference between this and normal tweezers ??

Sephora