BY TWEEZERMAN #2 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic. see more...

• How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?34 Answers
  • I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?20 Answers
  • Are these just easier to maneuver than other tweezers? Because tw...7 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Sasha P.
Kaneohe, HI
These are a little pricey when you think about plain old tweezers, but let me start by saying.. I’ve had mines for about 6 years now, and it is still as sharp as when it was first purchased and works the exact same as the first use. I highly highly recommend them, I’ve used so many tweezers and it’s so frustrating to have to go back in towards the same hair because the tweezers can’t get a good hold on it.. I’ve never had that problem with this brand, ever. I believe I paid $20, but when you think about it.. it’s so worth it.. I’ve never had to buy another paid of tweezers since.
Hannah Z.
I don't know if i can say anything about these tweezers that hasn't been said before. They are a head and shoulders above every other brand I've used (though when I talked to a brow professional, she said they didn't work for professional use). You can send them away to tweezerman to have them resharpened for free, and you're much more likely to lose them than have them break or misalign. Would absolutely repurchase.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think these are good quality tweezers because they grip the hairs really nice. They don’t cause ingrown hairs or miss any hair. They are also easy to use so you can use them pretty much any time you want and not have to worry about if they’re actually pulling out the hairs or not. I recommend these for anyone, even professionals because I know a lot of professionals that use this brand of tweezers.
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
So worth the investment. I have had mine for years and I have never been disappointed. It grabs onto tiny and thin hairs without breaking them or loosing hold. This is a staple in my beauty routine. I’ve tried cheaper alternatives when I have gone on trips and forgotten mine and I’m always disappointed. Nothing beats the quality of tweezer man.
Morgan W.
North Carolina
Tweezerman tweezers are the best tweezers you can ever use. Any other tweezers I've used are terrible at grabbing an eyebrow hair. With other tweezers I'll sit there for 5 minutes trying to pluck one hair because the tweezers won't grab it well enough. I've never had this problem with tweezerman tweezers.
Mia C.
I've had these tweezers for years and they are amazing! Super precise and amazing for getting those little thin pesky eyebrow hairs. You can easily get the hair out with one pluck which really helps to cut down on the pain. Like I said I've had these for so long and they are still amazing. 100% worth it
Stephanie M.
These tweezers are essential in my makeup bag. Not only do I use them to pluck my brows, they’re also great for applying false lashes. These are sharp enough to grasp tiny hairs, but the slant helps you avoid stabbing yourself. These are long lasting and high quality. I strongly recommend them.
Devin V.
Portland
Tweezerman is the only brand I use. We have three different tweezermans, but they are all incredible quality, super affordable price point purchased from Target years ago. Super easy to use and last what seems like forever. Definitely a must have tool.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These tweezers may cost a little more than others that look similar, but they last forever and always hold their shape! I have one of these in each bathroom, my purse and each car. Great for tweezing eyebrows or for first aid needs. Definitely a must have!
Anelle G.
I love these tweezers. I have 3 pairs because I like to have one at home, one in the car and one in my purse. I use it all the time to clean up my brows in between getting my eyebrows threaded and I also use them when applying false lashes. I love them.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?
Alesia T.
Where do keep your tweezers?
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Are these really worth the price?
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?
Sophie P.
Why is this so pricey? What's the difference between this and normal tweezers ??