BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic. see more...

• How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?34 Answers
  • I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?20 Answers
  • Are these just easier to maneuver than other tweezers? Because twee...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Luna S.
Luna S.
solía pensar que todas las pinzas eran las mismas, pero más caros pinzas Tweezerman como los son en realidad mejor. Son más agudo y más fácil de agarrar los pelos cortos, finos con comparación con las farmacias de Sally Hansen o Revlon. Sin embargo, todavía no puedo justificar pagar 20 dólares por un par de pinzas y recurrir a la compra de otros Revlon, que son sólo una fracción del costo. Amor éstos, pero demasiado caro.
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
Absolutely love tweezerman tweezers they are the best tweezers I've ever used and the only tweezers I'll ever buy ... they grab the hair better than other tweezers because of the cut or design of them I'm not really sure many be because of both I tell you one thing you can really see the difference between tweezerman and other tweezers this brand and this tweezer is the best one
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Columbia, SC
These tweezers are amazing. They grab all the little, fine hairs and give you a really clean finish. These are a little pricey but are a steal when you realize that they have a lifetime sharpening guarantee. I have two pair so that when I ship one back I have a pair at home and rotate as needed. If you use tweezers these are the best investment you could ever make.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing the price of these tweezers I was really skeptical about the product considering they were just a pair of tweezers but after investing I have realized I never need to go to the salon for eyebrow help anymore! these tweezers get so close to the root of the hair so tweezing doesn't have to be an everyday occurrence
Emma Rose W.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL
I absolutely can't live without mine! all around great product. some of them come in cool patterns, mine are pure and have poka dots on them. i can't even describe how amazing they are, doing your eyebrows takes like 2 seconds. the price is a little hight, but every penny is well spent on products like these
Edna C.
Edna C.
Definitely love these tweezers! They're sharp and just right to get the smallest hairs, i don't even go get my eyebrows waxed, these tweezers are just perfect they leave my eyebrows nice and shaped no swollness what's so ever i can just fill in my eyebrows without them looking swollen💕
Nardie C.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Seriously the best tweezers I ever own. I thought it wouldn't be a big difference but I tried it from my sister and I was amazed. This tweeze so gently even for the little fine hairs on the eyebrow. This may be a little pricey but I feel like it's definitely worth every penny.
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
I think all there tweezers work great! And sometimes you can find them a bit cheaper at ross or tj max or even marshall! I am able to pick out the finest hair with these tweezers i even bout a pair for my dad because he always gets thorns in his skin bec he does landscaping
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Dyer, IN
I was looking for some tweezers but didn't want to spend a ton of money on them. These were reasonably priced and I decided to try them. I have had them for a while now and they work just as good now as when I first got them. If I ever lost these I would buy them again.
Jeanelle S.
Jeanelle S.
This is my favorite tweezer! It is the absolute best and worth every penny. I was able to purchase mine a local drug store. While they're pricier than the regular beauty brands, it is worth it to invest in them. I will continue buying Tweezerman products in the future.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bloomsburg, PA
How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.
Where do keep your tweezers?
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really worth the price?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Why is this so pricey? What's the difference between this and normal tweezers ??