BY TWEEZERMAN #1 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic. see more...

• Does tweezers hurt while plucking eyebrows? Never done it...15 Answers
  • How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?35 Answers
  • Do you like regular size tweezers or mini ones ?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "These are the only tweezers I use. I purchased these for myself and then a pair for my mother (tired of her borrowing from me all the time), I have tried others but they do not work as well as these slant tweezers. I have always used tweezers for my brows and these are my number go to! " in 80 reviews
Callie G.
I don't even know where to begin with these tweezers. They are beyond amazing! Before I got a pair of these classic Tweezerman tweezers, I tried so many different brands of tweezers that just never did the job well. I would try to pluck eyebrow hairs, and they just wouldn't grab on tight enough and the hair would just slip right through the tweezers and still be there after ten attempts to pluck it before I just gave up. I finally gave in and decided to splurge on a pair of these tweezers early on in high school, which was about 9 years ago now. And I still have that same pair. And they are still perfect 9 years later. The logo is all rubbed off the sides now, but they still work just like they did the day I got them. I use these tweezers for a hundred different things. Whether it be the many beauty reasons I use them or just everyday around the house kind of things where I need a tight little grip on something (like taking off plastic packaging that's too tight to use my nails to get a hold of), they come in handy daily. And yes, I do clean them when I use them for things other than touching up my eyebrows. I loved them so much and used them so much that I finally decided to buy the mini version to keep in my purse cause I always find myself on the go wishing I had my tweezers in my bag for something! I can't imagine using any other tweezers now. I know for a fact that I will be purchasing them again in the future. DEFINITELY worth the money. I would even spend twice this much for this pair of tweezers if I had to. Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Fotini A.
Tweezerman is what started it all! I love these tweezers. I use these twice a day. Although they are at a higher range I think that with now this company being available in drugstores and discount stores like that maxx, consumers are more willing to reach for them. It grabs hair very well, does not tug at the skin and does not break the hair but it uproots it from the shaft. The slanted tip it super useful when trying to remove a short hair it ingrown eyebrow
Alana S.
I only get my eyebrows waxed once every three months or so which is why I need good tweezers. I love these tweezers they are so easy to use and always get the hair out. They are brand name so they’re a little pricier than other tweezers but they last a long time. You can find them in a whole bunch of different stores. They also sometimes have different colors. They’re small and easy to use and I can’t live without them.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic
jewelz p.
I thought my eyelashes would be a nightmare for me for the rest of my life..... until I used these babies! I had very fine eyebrow hair that makes that area look dirty with all the little sparse hairs. These tweezers have been the only ones that have been able to actually grip and pull those stubborn hairs! Once you try them, there is no going back!
Heather Pauline k.
denver
I love Real Techniques brushes so much, and this kit is no exception! The brow set is high quality for the price and comes with everything you need to maintain and make up your brows everyday. The tweezers are sharp, and the pointed tweezers come with a cap so you won't accidentally stab yourself. Together they take care of any tweezing, plucking, and shaping you might need to do
💕💖💕Elizabeth M.
I've been using cheap tweezers my whole life - man, have I been missing out! These tweezers are award winning for a reason - the slant and sharpness allow you to get every stubborn hair imaginable, and the grip is quite comfortable. I winced at the price tag, but it's honestly worth it because these will last a very long time.
Jennifer S.
Bickmore
I love these tweezers! I actually have 2 of these! I've had them for about 6 years and they still work great! You can get the little hairs that are hard to get with regular tweezers. I love that you can get them in different colors. It' a great tool that every woman needs to have on hand! I would for sure buy again!
Cheyenne N.
Burbank, CA
I hate this tweezer. I bought it thinking tweezerman can’t fail me but it did. I don’t know if maybe I got a defective one but the ends don’t even touch. I have to squeeze it really hard to get it to pull one hair out. They are also a little too sharp for me. I’ve pinched myself a few times using them. They’re useless.
Julia L.
These are great cosmetic tweezers to keep around. They’re slick and have good grip, and they’re the perfect size to hold and use for the little work. I use them on my brows to touch up every few days. I’ve had my pair for a few years now and the only issue I’ve ever had has been when I forgot where I put them down.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?
Alesia T.
Where do keep your tweezers?
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Are these really worth the price?
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?
Sophie P.
Why is this so pricey? What's the difference between this and normal tweezers ??