BY TWEEZERMAN #19 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic. see more...

• How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?34 Answers
  • I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?20 Answers
  • Are these just easier to maneuver than other tweezers? Because tw...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman products are amazing!!! I love the tweezers. They stay sharp FOREVER and they have a lifetime warranty so when they go dull you can send them in to get sharpened! You get what you pay for with Tweezerman products for sure!
Audrey S.
I love these tweezers.  They are so easy to use and give you complete control.  No more getting frustrated about not being able to grab the fine, little hairs. These have got you covered! My one critique is that they can get damaged so easily. Drop them on the floor and they might end up damaged.  However, Tweezerman has great customer service and can fix such a problem!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tweezerman products hands down but the tweezers take the prize of being the most durable. The way that they are cut helps pick those pesky little hairs that other tweezers can't grab. Yes they are pricey but I know Sally Beauty Supply has really great sales on them
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic product that works well for such an affordable price. This product is sharp and is perfectly slanted in such a way that you can really grab on to individual hairs without grabbing on to your sensitive eye skin. It is simple but effective.
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these tweezers! I just purchased the rose gold ones and am super happy with my purchase! These tweezers work so much better than any other tweezer brand that I have tired! They get super fine and thick hairs.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the BEST tweezers I’ve ever personally owned. Honestly, I used to think all tweezers were the same. How different can they really be? WELL. Let me tell you how wrong I was. These bad boys are super durable, have an amazing grip, and can seriously grab onto the teeniest little hairs. I never really did much with my brows (thankful to have pretty tame ones naturally) and I always figured the little strays weren’t worth the pain, but having these I want to get the little strays because they make it so easy. No pulling and not getting the hair out. No “gosh that hair is just too small to get right now”. No - if you want it tweezed, it will be tweezed with these. And you can get multiple hairs at once. Plus, seriously, a lifetime sharpening guarantee makes it even more worth it. If you’re contemplating whether or not the price of these is worth it… QUIT debating! Buy them right now! I promise it’s worth it. Think of it as an investment. You can buy one reaaaallly great pair of tweezers that will last for ages for about $18, or you can buy a $3 pair which won’t do as well, and you’ll inevitably have to keep replacing because they get dull.
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tweezerman. Their tweezers are good quality. I tried other tweezers from other drugstore brands just to save a couple $$ and it just doesn't compare. They will last for a long time.
Margaret H.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic! The slanted point makes it so easy to be precise! They will last forever because they are so well made and are the best! I recommend these tweezer to everyone! They are so great!!!
Wendy L.
Love tweeter man in general all their products are great and they have so many cute prints for their tweezers. I bought mine from benefit at ulta so it had nice print on it but honestly it has nothing to do with benefit. The mini ones are nice too and I love that it comes in a box so you can throw it in your purse or something
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I used to think that all tweezers were the same but more expensive tweezers like Tweezerman ones really are better. They're sharper and easier to grab short, thin hairs with compared to drugstore ones by Sally Hansen or Revlon. However, I still can't justify paying 20 dollars for a pair of tweezers and resort to buying Revlon ones which are only a fraction of the cost. Love these, but too expensive.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these? Are they worth the price you pay for them?
Alesia T.
Where do keep your tweezers?
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these really worth the price?
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have the Revlon ones are these better than those?
Sophie P.
Why is this so pricey? What's the difference between this and normal tweezers ??