Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic.

Are these worth it?
Let’s be real do you use tweezers to help apply eyelashes or to remove unwanted hair?
I have this tweezer and it seems to perform differently than the other tweezer man products did anyone else experience any trimming instead of plucking of the hair? It pulls the hair out slightly, but not all the way. Am i the only one?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic!
Product Highlights
...all the time), I have tried others but they do not work as well as these slant tweezers. I have always used tweezers for my brows and these are my number go to! in 80 reviews
2 months ago
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic uploaded by Kim C.
These tweezers are said on a number of websites to be the best for eyebrow shaping and they actually are! I love them. The ends don't dull after 2 years of use and i just alcohol swab them after every use. I love that it comes in a convenient holder since the ends are pretty sharp, but they give precise tweezing
4 months ago
These are the ONLY tweezers I’ll use for the rest of my life. I’ve been using this brand since I was in middle school, and I’m now 30. The grip is extraordinary! I use it to mainly have better control over my falsies during application, but this is the only tweezer you should be using. Always such a good price and the best one on the market by far!
5 days agoMemphis
I didnt think much of brands when it cam to tweezers so i always bought the cheap ones. An actual mistake on my end. I dont need to wax my brows bc the shape is fine, just an occasional stray. The crap ones never come sitting flush on both sides and slip. So there is actually a difference here if you pluck.
7 days agoSan Antonio
Easy to use and effective. Mine have stayed sharp and functional for years. I have 2 of them that have been in and out of my makeup bag for years and both of them still work perfectly. Great for plucking stray hairs on the go. Definitely recommend!
7 days agoHuntington Station
I’ve had this with her for at least 15 years now and if I ever lose it I will be devastated. I know there are others at the store but I’ve grown quite attached. This puppy has gotten me through menopause and all the joy of hairs that comes with it
2 months agoWilmore, KY
I have used this brand of tweezers since I started tweezing my eyebrows. Don't waste your money on any other brand. These tweezers are as good as they come. I have two pairs, my original and another I got simply for the new color haha. Go spend the extra bucks and get these!
2 months agoMinneapolis, MN
I love these tweezers because they are so affordable and work very well! They last a long time and the “blades” aren’t too sharp but they are sharp enough! They are very precise and easy to use! I will for sure be repurchasing
a month agoPearl, Ms
The Tweezerman Classics are the only tweezers I will buy. I used my moms growing up and now have my own pair. It has a sharp point that gets every hair. The price range is great for the quality product you receive.
2 months agoDenver, CO
These tweezers are great. I can never use another brand again. They get everything and have the best grip. The hairs just glide out of your skin without any pain. Plus they come in cute colors and patterns.
4 months agoodessa
I love my tweezerman tweezers. I’ve had mine for about 3 years and I use them everyday. I pluck my eye brows and apply my strip lashes with them. I love how precise they are and the grip is a life saver !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic is this a great tweezer to buy I'm looking for a new long-lasting tweezer
Mandy H. 9 months ago
I’ve bought so many tweezers over the past couple of years and I swear by tweezerman. Hands down the best tweezers I’ve ever owned.