BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Blue Jewel. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
  • "These tweezers are a little more expensive then I usually buy but they are worth it!!!! The slanted tip helps at getting a better grip. The tweezers are very high quality and you will not be disappointed." in 23 reviews
  • "I've been using them for about 3 years now and still getting great quality with them." in 1 review
  • "A good quality tweezer with a lifetime guaranty." in 1 review
  • "They do a great job at what they are made to do." in 1 review
  • "They can take a beating and still stay sharp and effective." in 1 review
Heidi S.
Prescott
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic anything that gets those little hair is good in my book, it definitely makes a difference what tweezer you use, you need to have a precision when trying to get all of them ( little blonde hairs that you can only see up close and at a certain angle ) there is no room for something that doesn’t line up to grab that hair. Only the best for such a hard job. Only Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer Classic is up to the job!!
Sheela P.
New York
Started using Tweezerman years ago soon after the line first came out. Would never return to a drugstore brand (not even a higher end one) because no other tweezers are as precise and efficient. Definitely worth the splurge since the tweezers last a long time and shave time off my brow shaping routine.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Midnight Sky more...
These tweezers are a staple in my make up bag. I have blonde eyebrows that are hard to see and these do the trick. Other tweezers I have an issue gripping the hair to pull it out, but not with these. The hair comes out every time with no slipping.
The she sqad S.
I have never even wanted to try another brand of tweezers! This is where it's at! It painlessly gets rid of those pesky little hairs other tweezers can't seem to get a grip on. Plus you buy once last you forever! I highly reccomend investing in one of these bad boys!
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are my all time favorite tweezers that I've ever had! They are so we'll made and don't miss a single hair. Call me crazy, but I swear they don't hurt as bad as my old ones. I would recommend to a friend!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
Industry standard. They are ergonomic, so easy to handle. Edges are sharp, which allows you to pluck precisely and quickly. I have owned mine for more than 10 years and they are like new. Worth the investment
Rylie M.
Hubbard
Review for: Midnight Sky more...
Probably the most important tool in my entire makeup bag. Good tweezers are a MUST! Nothing is worse than not having a good pair of tweezers to get the job done. These tweezers are the bomb! Totally worth spending your money on!
Becca J.
Brighton, MA
I like this brand, especially the slant tweezer. It's very durable AND reliable to get that one pesky hair. I've been using Tweezerman for years, and have loved all the products purchased.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Review for: Granite Sky more...
The slant tweezers are my favorite! They tip makes those tiny, hard-to-reach hairs a lot more accessible! This is the pair I currently have in my cabinet and I couldn’t recommend it more. I’ll definitely be getting another pair soon as the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 star is because the color chipped off a bit.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Midnight Sky more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezerears ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
leanne r.
How long have you had your tweezers?

Amazon