Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Blue Jewel.

I need expertise on what’s the best tweezer?
Has anyone really used the warranty? Did you send them out and get them back right away?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer!
Product Highlights
“These tweezers are a little more expensive then I usually buy but they are worth it!!!! The slanted tip helps at getting a better grip. The tweezers are very high quality and you will not be disappointed.” in reviews
“...many tweezers we've bought but I got a pair of these tweezers like 2-3 years ago and they still work perfectly.” in reviews
“They can take a beating and still stay sharp and effective.” in reviews
“A good quality tweezer with a lifetime guaranty.” in reviews
“They do a great job at what they are made to do.” in reviews
Linden, MI
Hello Influencer Reader's, Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is staying safe at home and while shopping for important needs to get by. I have been really trying to stay home as much as possible. Like yesterday, I ran down the road to my closest Dollar General to get toothpaste, peanutbutter crackers, oreo cookies for my father in law and some Hawaiian Rolls for my Easter dinner. I felt so uncomfortable, anxious and to the point where I felt like I shouldn't be here in this store right now. What I did notice was, that people were being very responsible, and respectful in the store and following the rules of this virus. This Easter which is tomorrow is not going to be the same, Alot of people in this world has passed away and still struggling with this virus. I felt ashamed of our president and very irritated that he didn't bother to follow protocol as soon as he heard that there was a issue in China. As soon as he found out there was several people that have passed away in China, He should of did his job right instead of being doing his job only half way. Now it's out of control! We need another president that knows his job in and out, and knows what he can do and what he can't do. We need a president that is going to protect us, Not wait until we can't protect ourselves. I pray and wish the best for everyone and their family and friends. Happy 🐣 Today's Topic is Tweezerman Tweezers: I have purchased these tweezers at my local Wal-Mart a long time ago. I purchased mine for my eyebrows to get rid of unwanted hair above and below my brows to clean them up a little bit. These tweezers also come in handy just in case you get a sliver in your hand or foot. These tweezers are stainless steel so they will last you a long time, and they won't rust on you. I like to have a extra pair in my purse along with a nail set. I do believe these tweezers were around $8.00. They are well made and have a little bit of weight to it, Which basically means that they were made well.
Norwalk, OH
1,040 reviews
You wouldn't think purchasing tweezers would actually be a big deal. But to those of us who pluck and pull, it can be. I had used dollar store tweezers for years and some were good and some were bad. Who cares, they were a buck. I purchased this on a whim at my salon a long, long time ago to see what all the fuss was about and I was a convert from the first pluck. They catch the tiniest hairs! And as I get older, fine facial hair has become a serious issue. These are just amazing. The right amount of tension, nice slanted blades, lifetime guarentee! They are worth every penny. I have never purchased a different brand for myself again. My husband and kids, who use tweezers for tools for who knows what, are expressly forbidden from using my good tweezers. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer uploaded by Barbara W.
Mine may be slightly damaged because I’ve had them for so many years but I have to say that these are the best tweezers I’ve ever used. I’ve tried to be cheap and buy brands that were not as pricey but this product is worth every penny! It will grab even small hair very close to the skin and makes the process easier and faster and less painful since you don’t have to pull each hair more than once!
Lafayette
Go to tweezer! Never dull I have had one for years the only reason I buy a lot more is because I keep losing them or need them in multiple places like purse bathroom just around the house haha. These tweezers I have used since I was younger and will continue to use them because they pull out hair so easily even being a couple years old. I have gotten other tweezers in the past and they end up dull and not easy to use. So these ones I will forever be a fan of and continue to but they are great!
North Wales, PA
i have the rose gold version of this and that product is so so amazing . i have oily skin and i pluck my brows with this and it’s so amazing at plucking . i would say it’s a good affordable price for being so efficient and effective ! it’s 23 dollars on ulta but i got it for 20 . most people would say 20 dollars for tweezers is expensive but not for a high quality pair that does it’s job ! i also just bought another pair for christmas this year bc my other pair was old and i wanted a new one ! my older pair i bought bc it was a little rusty bc it had gotten dropped in water multiple times but i love the product so much i knew buying a new one of the same version would be great !
Newmarket , NH
Great non slippery grip, perfectly angled and sized tip, and really good grab on the tip that never slides off the hair. Fuller natural brows are thankfully a thing now so I have a lot less work to do than I used to (hello 2003, when I had super skinny brows that needed tons of maintenance) but I still need to keep those babies neat. This is my first pair of tweezermans but I love them, if they need replacing I’ll probably grab the same ones
Love/hate relationship with Tweezerman. I mean why you gotta be so darn expensive.... but work so well? The struggles of great products I guess right? I mean you can always get similar brands at the beauty supply, I just feel like they don’t last as long. I only tweeze my eyebrows so as soon as I feel like the tweezers are starting to get weak.. I need a new pair. Tweezerman’s product last a relatively long time compared to other products.
Colorado Springs
I have tried many other tweezers before and this one by far stands out the most to me! This pair of tweezers pulls out the hair first try and doesn’t require going over the same spot more than once. These tweezers are a little on the pricy side compared to others, but the final look is totally worth the money and time! I would highly recommend this pair of tweezers to anyone looking for hair removal on the first try!
Portage, MI
These are super pricey, but so worth it! If you buy a pair you probably will never want another brand again. They are so luxurious feeling, and provide such precise easy use when plucking brows. They have a little bit of a sharp edge which I love in a tweezer. They come to a precise point, so it’s easy to grab hard stray hairs. The precise point and sharp edge is also great for trying to apply false eye lashes!
Bronx, NY
I have bought soo many drugstore tweezers in my life. It always used to last couple of months and become dull and this caused me to spend so much money in searching for a good one and I came across this and this has literally been a life saver. I alway make sure I have two of these, one I carry for emergency and the other I have it in my makeup shelf. I have had these two for the last 4 years and they are still amazing quality. It became a little dull so I think I will send it back to the factory to get it sharpened, which they do for free👏🏼
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3805 Sherwood Ln
il y a 14 jours
Simona C. • il y a 11 jours
Depending on where you go, they range from $20-30 dollars. I got mine at shoppers drug mart and paid about $22 I believe. They’re more expensive than the $6 ones you see next to them, but well worth it in the end as you are buying quality.
FAIRMONT, WV
il y a un an
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer is this a great tweezer to buy I'm looking for a new long-lasting tweezer
Mandy H. • il y a un an
I’ve bought so many tweezers over the past couple of years and I swear by tweezerman. Hands down the best tweezers I’ve ever owned.