BY TWEEZERMAN #74 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Professional stainless steel award winning slant Tweezer perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. see more...

Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually do my eyebrows at home. I don't have much eyebrows so it's not worth it to go get them done. These tweezers are part of my eyebrow routine and they work really great!! I keep them with my makeup to keep my eyebrows clean.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
All time favorite tweezers. I actually lost one and had to replace it literally the next day because it's that good. Yes paying close to $20 for a pair of tweezers may seem ridiculous but these tweezers are hands down the best for getting the tiniest little hairs as well as staying super sharp! The tip is tapered to help get every little hair. Absolute must have!
Kornelija S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't know how was I able to use any other tweezer before! When I tried this one I seriously threw my old one out lol
It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it since you probably won't be buying a new one any time soon! I love it!
ⒻⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺⓈⒸⒶ •.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm. Grabs the hair with a strong grip and is easy to use. This tweezer is much better than any other I've used and the slant of the grabbers is perfect for tluckingvout hairs on the eyebrows.
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tweezers are easy to use and are sharp so they never go like the ones u buy and work at first and then s**k after they are a little bit worth it would be buying again
Shannon H.
Gloucester, MA
My go to tweezer! I live for the Tweezerman slanted tweezers! They work amazing! It's totally easy to use, a good value at $10 or under and works way better than cheapie tweezers. You can even get those stubborn, teeny tiny hairs that look like a little dot.
Shanna R.
Great for getting even the small hairs. Very precise and feels comfortable to use. I've been using tweezerman for 10 years and have no complaints. It's my go to brand for tweezers. Plus the price point is awesome too!
Julie M.
Effective and easy to use. The bright red color makes them easy to find! Worth paying a little more than grocery store brands.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best tweezers around! You can't go wrong with a pair of these! They don't bend and they stay sharp so long!!
Binita P.
One of the best tweezers I own! Gets every hair without breakage. I have one in hand at home and in my purse!