2 colors available

BY TWEEZERMAN #30 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Professional stainless steel award winning slant Tweezer perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. see more...

Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Garfield Hts, OH
These are the sharpest, most precise tweezers I have found. I am someone who has worked in the professional Hair care field and I can say from experience of doing my own eyebrows and the eyebrows of countless clients that these are the best. They last forever too, the only thing is the red paint tends to chip off over time but it doesn't change how they perform.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL
Aside from this brand's fun, vibrantly designed tweezers, the sharpness of them makes "fleeking" the brows easy. With the slanted blade (if you will), it is incredibly easy to pluck single, fine hairs. If you are someone who prefers to do their own brows...GET THESE TWEEZERS (especially the slanted ones)
Macy C.
Macy C.
Alexander, AR
They're a good size, not too heavy and not too light, so they're easy to hold and get a good grip on. I'm not a fan of little stubby tweezers so I like that these are long and fit perfectly between my fingers and hand, they're easy to pinch closed and get the job done!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
these are my every day tweezers. I love how sharp they are I use them to pluck my eyebrows and they are good for removing splinters as well. I've tried many other brands but tweezerman is the best. Worth paying a few extra dollars for a good pair of tweezers.
Emy N.
Emy N.
Gainesville, FL
These tweezers are a classic for me! I have used multiple tweezers before and always reach back to these. They give you the best grip and ability to remove any hair. I have had mine for years and couldn't be more pleased. I recommend these to anyone!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I only use Tweezerman tweezers because they are the only brand that consistently does the job. No struggling to grab that one unruly eyebrow hair. These make plucking a breeze and I will continue to repurchase.
Eryn H.
Eryn H.
Austin, TX
These tweezers make it really easy to do my eyebrows! Not very often does the hair slip out of the grip. The slant tip is wonderful for finding single hairs or grabbing multiple at once.
COURTNEY H.
COURTNEY H.
Mountain Home, AR
These tweezers are my life! I love them so much!!! They never fail me. When I have a hair that just doesn't belong or doing my eyebrows. They are there to save the day!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
I've had my red tweezers for years, and they're still perfectly sharp and rust free. I have several pair of tweezers from Tweezerman, and won't use anything else
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Tega Cay, SC
Great for cleaning up my eyebrows before filling them in. They are so precise and grab the hair without just pulling on the hair. Best tweezers on the market