Add a Photo

By TWEEZERMAN
#58 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools
Professional stainless steel award winning slant Tweezer perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.
Anita B.
Anita B.

These tweezers were average in my opinion. It wasn't the angle that gave me the problem with grabbing my brow hairs because I own different angled tweezers from another brand and that one works wonderfully. I don't particularly know what coating is used over it or if it just doesn't clasp all the way or what but it just didn't work for me. I only gave it two stars because of the price really.
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT

All time favorite tweezers. I actually lost one and had to replace it literally the next day because it's that good. Yes paying close to $20 for a pair of tweezers may seem ridiculous but these tweezers are hands down the best for getting the tiniest little hairs as well as staying super sharp! The tip is tapered to help get every little hair. Absolute must have!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Garfield Hts, OH

These are the sharpest, most precise tweezers I have found. I am someone who has worked in the professional Hair care field and I can say from experience of doing my own eyebrows and the eyebrows of countless clients that these are the best. They last forever too, the only thing is the red paint tends to chip off over time but it doesn't change how they perform.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Winter Park, FL

Aside from this brand's fun, vibrantly designed tweezers, the sharpness of them makes "fleeking" the brows easy. With the slanted blade (if you will), it is incredibly easy to pluck single, fine hairs. If you are someone who prefers to do their own brows...GET THESE TWEEZERS (especially the slanted ones)
Macy C.
Macy C.
Bryant, AR

They're a good size, not too heavy and not too light, so they're easy to hold and get a good grip on. I'm not a fan of little stubby tweezers so I like that these are long and fit perfectly between my fingers and hand, they're easy to pinch closed and get the job done!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA

these are my every day tweezers. I love how sharp they are I use them to pluck my eyebrows and they are good for removing splinters as well. I've tried many other brands but tweezerman is the best. Worth paying a few extra dollars for a good pair of tweezers.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Gloucester, MA

My go to tweezer! I live for the Tweezerman slanted tweezers! They work amazing! It's totally easy to use, a good value at $10 or under and works way better than cheapie tweezers. You can even get those stubborn, teeny tiny hairs that look like a little dot.
Emy N.
Emy N.
Gainesville, FL

These tweezers are a classic for me! I have used multiple tweezers before and always reach back to these. They give you the best grip and ability to remove any hair. I have had mine for years and couldn't be more pleased. I recommend these to anyone!
Elena R.
Elena R.

Im not very picky about tweezers but these sure seenm to do the job. I proba;y use them once a day. I like the print of the tweezers. very cute. It is a good value. I bought them at a drugstore. Duane reade or cvs probaly. I reccomnend this product!!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I only use Tweezerman tweezers because they are the only brand that consistently does the job. No struggling to grab that one unruly eyebrow hair. These make plucking a breeze and I will continue to repurchase.

Join Now