BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Signature, Red. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Yolanda M.
Las Negas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say these are the absolute best tweezers I've ever used. I bought 2 two years ago and although I have bought other brands of tweezers since, my tweezerman tweezers are always at the ready. They just keep on working and working even when I have used another brand and they stop working, my tweezerman tweezers keep getting the job done. I know they are expensive but it's well worth the money. I promise!!!
Sarah G.
Greatest tweezers of all time. Idk about the slanted ones but I know with the pointed one (my absolute favorite) if the point gets damaged you can send it back and they will repair it for you. You need to be really careful with these. If you drop them they will be useless. They are expensive but we'll worth the price tag because if you take care of them they will last forever
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these tweezers! There really easy to use when you can't get the left over hairs, expecially the small light ones and ladies no they don't pull as long as you use them right. But it's really great and it dulls out after a month but if it dulls you can always use a nail file to sharpen it. Then its good as new again.

If this help you, please rate this comment.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Going from old worn out drugstore tweezers to these was mind blowing. They are so precise and never miss a hair. They get everything my old ones couldn't and they feel extremely sturdy. I'm sure it'll be years until I have to buy another pair. Definitely recommend spending the extra money for these!
MaryBeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every person, man or woman, should own a good pair of tweezers. Here they are. I literally have had mine for over 5 years and I use them daily. They come with free sharpening, though I have never needed to send them to be sharpened. I remember debating about whether or not I wanted to pay $25 for tweezers, but I am so glad that I did!
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Let me just say I have three pairs. One in my purse, one in my car and one on my vanity. This tweezers are bomb.!!! I love this so much. I use it all the time weather it's plucking my eye brows or applying my lashes. This is an Awesome product and I highly recommend it.!!
Brooke W.
I have two of these and I will only use Tweezerman tweezers from now on! They are super sharp and they are precise also! I love to use them to just pluck some stray hairs and to apply my falsies! I love that they provide a free sharpening service for life!!
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Tweezerman tweezers are essential to my beauty routine and they last FOREVER. I've had mine for the past ten years and not once have they felt dull or like they're starting to separate. I do my own eyebrows so a good pair of tweezers is important!
Brooke C.
Tyner, KY
These are the best tweezers I have ever used. I will forever continue to purchase these when I'm in need. They are so much sharper and sturdier than any other tweezers I have ever used. It blew my mind at how good they were. I recommend to everyone!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a pair of these, and in the summer i use them alot. With my kids and myself running to the pool and on the deck with splinters etc.. these come in handy. They dont rust and they are easy to use because they are thin. Affordable, and at most stores.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
Are they worth the money ?
Morghan T.
Winchester, VA
How well do these work? How long do they stay sharp? I'm afraid of the price tag.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Are these worth buying? Or do they do the same as cheaper tweezers?
navala i.
agadir
What make them that special ?
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
These are pretty expensive for tweezers, do they work the same as any other brands