Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Signature

by Tweezerman

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Signature, Red.

Holy crap these tweezers are expensive
Why so expensive?
Why are this tweezers so expensive?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Signature!
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Signature These Tweezerman tweezers get every little hair. They stay sharp and they last a long time. I got a pair for our first aid kit too because they are great at getting splinters out.
Fraser, MI
These tweezers are amazing, they even get the tiniest eyebrow hairs when I pluck my eyebrows, this product makes my brows look great, I got this from my local Ulta store, they are also super easy tp use, I will definitely be recommending these tweezers to my friends.
Las Vegas, NV
I have to say these are the absolute best tweezers I've ever used. I bought 2 two years ago and although I have bought other brands of tweezers since, my tweezerman tweezers are always at the ready. They just keep on working and working even when I have used another brand and they stop working, my tweezerman tweezers keep getting the job done. I know they are expensive but it's well worth the money. I promise!!!
Greatest tweezers of all time. Idk about the slanted ones but I know with the pointed one (my absolute favorite) if the point gets damaged you can send it back and they will repair it for you. You need to be really careful with these. If you drop them they will be useless. They are expensive but we'll worth the price tag because if you take care of them they will last forever
Kirtland, NM
I really love these tweezers! There really easy to use when you can't get the left over hairs, expecially the small light ones and ladies no they don't pull as long as you use them right. But it's really great and it dulls out after a month but if it dulls you can always use a nail file to sharpen it. Then its good as new again. If this help you, please rate this comment.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Going from old worn out drugstore tweezers to these was mind blowing. They are so precise and never miss a hair. They get everything my old ones couldn't and they feel extremely sturdy. I'm sure it'll be years until I have to buy another pair. Definitely recommend spending the extra money for these!
Lexington, KY
Another staple must have for everyday and beauty. I find myself picking up tweezers for not just my eyebrows but other things each and every day. These are great and they last many many years. They do not cost that much and it is a wise investment because they last a very long time.
HANOVER, PA
I have a pair of these, and in the summer i use them alot. With my kids and myself running to the pool and on the deck with splinters etc.. these come in handy. They dont rust and they are easy to use because they are thin. Affordable, and at most stores.
Tyner, KY
These are the best tweezers I have ever used. I will forever continue to purchase these when I'm in need. They are so much sharper and sturdier than any other tweezers I have ever used. It blew my mind at how good they were. I recommend to everyone!
Mobile, AL
My Tweezerman tweezers are essential to my beauty routine and they last FOREVER. I've had mine for the past ten years and not once have they felt dull or like they're starting to separate. I do my own eyebrows so a good pair of tweezers is important!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...