BY TWEEZERMAN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Signature, Red. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
These tweezers are amazing, they even get the tiniest eyebrow hairs when I pluck my eyebrows, this product makes my brows look great, I got this from my local Ulta store, they are also super easy tp use, I will definitely be recommending these tweezers to my friends.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Signature
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THESE ARE BY FAR THE BEST TWEEZERS. THEY WILL GET ANY HAIR THAT YOU WANT TO PLUCK I PROMISE! THEY ARE ALSO A LITTLE SHARP! BUT TOTALLY THE BEST ONES YET,  AND MINE IS PINK!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
The best tweezers ever. I always have a pair on hand and will never be without!!!! They stay so sharp and have that perfect precision for plucking. The slant angle allows you to reach those brow hairs that can be hard to reach, as well as ingrown hairs!!! Perfect grip. Exceptional design and quality. Absolutely recommend.
Yolanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have to say these are the absolute best tweezers I've ever used. I bought 2 two years ago and although I have bought other brands of tweezers since, my tweezerman tweezers are always at the ready. They just keep on working and working even when I have used another brand and they stop working, my tweezerman tweezers keep getting the job done. I know they are expensive but it's well worth the money. I promise!!!
Sarah G.
Greatest tweezers of all time. Idk about the slanted ones but I know with the pointed one (my absolute favorite) if the point gets damaged you can send it back and they will repair it for you. You need to be really careful with these. If you drop them they will be useless. They are expensive but we'll worth the price tag because if you take care of them they will last forever
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I really love these tweezers! There really easy to use when you can't get the left over hairs, expecially the small light ones and ladies no they don't pull as long as you use them right. But it's really great and it dulls out after a month but if it dulls you can always use a nail file to sharpen it. Then its good as new again.

If this help you, please rate this comment.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Going from old worn out drugstore tweezers to these was mind blowing. They are so precise and never miss a hair. They get everything my old ones couldn't and they feel extremely sturdy. I'm sure it'll be years until I have to buy another pair. Definitely recommend spending the extra money for these!
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
Every person, man or woman, should own a good pair of tweezers. Here they are. I literally have had mine for over 5 years and I use them daily. They come with free sharpening, though I have never needed to send them to be sharpened. I remember debating about whether or not I wanted to pay $25 for tweezers, but I am so glad that I did!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have a pair of these, and in the summer i use them alot. With my kids and myself running to the pool and on the deck with splinters etc.. these come in handy. They dont rust and they are easy to use because they are thin. Affordable, and at most stores.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
Are they worth the money ?
Morghan T.
Winchester, VA
How well do these work? How long do they stay sharp? I'm afraid of the price tag.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Are these worth buying? Or do they do the same as cheaper tweezers?
navala i.
agadir
What make them that special ?
Emma H.
Rosamond, CA
These are pretty expensive for tweezers, do they work the same as any other brands

back