BY TWEEZERMAN

A Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for 10 years. Positively the finest general use tweezer in the world - top eyebrow artists always recommend our original, award winning Slant for expert brow shaping.  The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Signature, Red. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Greatest tweezers of all time. Idk about the slanted ones but I know with the pointed one (my absolute favorite) if the point gets damaged you can send it back and they will repair it for you. You need to be really careful with these. If you drop them they will be useless. They are expensive but we'll worth the price tag because if you take care of them they will last forever
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
These tweezers are a godsend! I own two pairs, one for my makeup station, and one for the car. They're amazingly precise and never cut the hairs mid shaft, as I have found a lot of other tweezers do. The awesome thing about tweezerman products is that they can be sent back to the company for free sharpening. I will never use any other brand of tweezers.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great precision tweezer. Especially for the fine and hard to get hairs. I have a lot of blonde mixed in with the dark so they're kinda hard to see and these work great to grab them. I have had them for a couple months and they're still sharp as ever. I have butter fingers too, so I've dropped them plenty. No dents dings or bends.
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Going from old worn out drugstore tweezers to these was mind blowing. They are so precise and never miss a hair. They get everything my old ones couldn't and they feel extremely sturdy. I'm sure it'll be years until I have to buy another pair. Definitely recommend spending the extra money for these!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hands down, the best tweezers I have used. They are very effective in grabbing and yanking out those tricky, thin eyebrow hairs. The quality and durability of Tweezerman Slant Signatute tweezers doesn't compare to any other tweezer I've used.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
The only tweezers I will use! I touch up my eyebrows every single day and these tweezers have never let me down. They stay sharp and keep my eyebrows on point. I purchased mine at Sephora and I will absolutely purchase these again. And they are PINK!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Tyner, KY
These are the best tweezers I have ever used. I will forever continue to purchase these when I'm in need. They are so much sharper and sturdier than any other tweezers I have ever used. It blew my mind at how good they were. I recommend to everyone!
Angelica Z.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use these to tweeze my eyebrows. I've had them for over three years and they still work like new. Very sturdy and very strong last forever. I love how comfortable I am using it. If I were to ever lose the product I would for sure Buy again
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
Tweezerman tweezers are the only way to go in my book. Their nice and sharp which helps to grab all of the little baby eyebrows that can sometimes be hard to grab. I've been using this brand for years now and have not had to replace them yet!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Best tweezers I have ever tried. I love the angled pointed tip. It makes grabbing a pesky eyebrow hair easy to get. These tweezers are affordable and you can find them at any drug store. They also come in fun patterns and designs.
Denisse H.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
Are they worth the money ?
Morghan T.
Morghan T.
Winchester, VA
How well do these work? How long do they stay sharp? I'm afraid of the price tag.
navala i.
navala i.
agadir
What make them that special ?
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Are these worth buying? Or do they do the same as cheaper tweezers?
Emma H.
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
These are pretty expensive for tweezers, do they work the same as any other brands