Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Pink Tweezer

Professional stainless steel award winning slant Tweezer perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.

Is this worth the price?
What colors does this come in?
HOW CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME???
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Pink Tweezer!
Product Highlights
...pleased. I did drop my last one, and after that the grabbing power of the slant didn't line up and thus didn't grab anything. So you do have to be fairly gentle - or at least not drop them. ...in 47 reviews
a month agoAustintown, OH
I've never had a tweezer that didn't work but i didn't know the names so i decided to review this one since i know i have a pair on my vanity from this brand. They're definitely over priced. But they work just as good as any other tweezer. I think you're better off with a less expensive pair.
a month agoAustin, TX
I love this tweezer! It works really good and the color is beautiful! Compared to other brands like sally Hansen the biggest difference is it is better at grabbing onto the hair and keeping the grip, the only problem I’ve had is I feel like it has dulled down over time.
6 hours agoNew Brunswick, NJ
Nothing compared to these tweezers. The pointed part is perfect for grabbing short, stubborn hairs, or for precise tweezing. The flatter part makes it quick and efficient to use for larger areas. The edge does not seem to get dull, even after endless years of use.
a month ago131 Litton Ave, Groton, CT
I found these tweezers get full quickly and I’m not sure how to sharpen them. That irritates me as they are some of the most expensive drug store tweezers out there. I would not buy these again although they do work, just not for a long time.
8 days agoOzone Park, NY
Great tweezer! I use it to clean up my eyebrows and any stray hairs near my lids. It makes it less painful and the process seems less annoying and more quicker! I would buy again when my tweezer does not work anymore (gets dull)
2 months agoBear
Best tweezers on earth they ladt forever they are money back guarantee and i have bought 2 pair in my lifetime only because i lost a pair but you can send them back for a new pair if they get dull ever definitely worth every penny and i would purchase if i had to this is the only brand i will buy
3 months agoSan Jose , CA
This the only brand I actually trust when it comes to tweezers. Has a good metal which doesn’t rust on me and very sturdy . Easy to even get the smallest hair out. I’m on my 4th set in years (I typically replace when I loose them)
2 months agoBonnyman, KY
These are the best tweezers I have ever used, and probably the only tweezers I will ever use.  I have had mine for years and they still work just as well as the day that I purchased them.  They are a little pricey, but are worth the investment because they will last you a long long time.
3 months agoDsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I got my first tweezerman tweezers as a gift. And they are amazingly good. They get the smallest of hairs without struggling. The only thing is that they are a little on the high price but totally worth it in my opinion. I actually ended up purchasing my second pair after years of use.
a month agoToledo, OH
Tweezerman brand tweezers are the only tweezers I use. They provide perfect grip to pluck even the peskiest of baby hairs for my eyebrows. The stainless steel is sleek, and they are the perfect size to hold properly in my hand. Overall extremely pleased with these tweezers!