BY TWEEZERMAN #20 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Professional stainless steel award winning slant Tweezer perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Pink Tweezer
  • "Tweezerman is the brand that me and all my friends use. It is the only tweezer brand I have every used. I have been very pleased. I did drop my last one, and after that the grabbing power of the slant didn't line up and thus didn't grab anything. So you do have to be fairly gentle - or at least not drop them. ..." in 47 reviews
Lindsey P.
Bedford, TX
There just aren’t any better tweezers than Tweezerman. As a licensed esthetician, I have tried many different kinds of tweezers and they just don’t stack up. Tweezerman tweezers are sharp enough to get each and every fine hair at the first try. Other tweezers won’t grasp the hair to pull. I will never use anything other than Tweezerman.
Jaime F.
Dallas
My favorite pair of tweezerman tweezers, mainly because of the color. You can't go wrong with these. They do the job and grip well, and hairs don't slip out. My holy grail of tweezers. I also hear if they get dull you can send them in and they will sharpen for free.. I've never had to do this but it's nice to know I have the option
Desiree F.
Augusta
Solid tweezers. These never fail me and are worth the price tag. The only other comparable tweezers in my opinion are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers and honesty it's impossible for me to choose which one is better. They both look and feel luxury and work like they should for the cost.
Gayle K.
I don’t use my tweezers as often anymore but I like this one a lot. The design makes it easier for me to remove small hairs. Nowadays, since I get my eyebrows threaded, there’s less hair for me to tweeze and the hair is more fine now. Regardless, when I do need to tweeze, I use tweezerman
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
These tweezers last and stay sharp forever! I only use them to tweeze my eyebrows but they are as sharp as the day I bought them 8 years ago. I LOVE them for upkeep between threading appointments, and sometimes do a complete clean up with them when I can't get to my threading place.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I really loved these. They lasted me a few years and did a really good job of getting all the hairs I wanted to tweeze. Then one day they snapped!!
I got mine at Fred Meyer, they weren’t super cheap but they weren’t ridiculously priced either. I’ve repurchase since mine broke.
Lauren G.
Virginia Bch, VA
While these seem expensive compared to other brands of tweezers, I’ve owned a pair for 8 years and they still work just as well as the first day that I bought them. I use daily and carry with me whenever I travel. Best investment to make as part of your makeup kit!
Tina J.
Clawson, MI
The tweezer head was a little larger than I was used to, but I got used to it fairly quickly. I gave it four stars for that reason, I like to feel like my tweezers aren’t too large to pick up fine hairs. It’s done the job and the quality is good, I would recommend.
Casey M.
Tweezerman tweezers are by far the best tweezers ever made. Even though they are pricey I will not buy anyother brand. These always grip the hairs unlike some brands  that are dull and never get the hair. Don’t waist your money on other brands.
Chickie K.
I’ve had these bad boys for YEARS and they’re still going strong. I’ve sharpened them once with a metal nail filer when it wasn’t holding on to the baby hairs and now it’s great. I love the fact that it doesn’t just snap the hairs off. Best $20 spent.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Are these tweezers any different than generic drugstore tweezers?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Where did you buy this from?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What colors does this come in?
Sofrina K.
HOW CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME???