MakeupCosmetic ToolsTweezers & Brow ToolsTweezerman
Stainless Steel Slant Leopard Print Tweezer

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Leopard Print Tweezer

by Tweezerman

A `Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for years and our best-selling item, the world famous Slant is available in the animal print collections: Zebra, Leopard and Tiger. Models, celebrities, top eyebrow and make-up artists always recommend our original, award-winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Stainless steel with color enamel finishes. Stainless Steel Slant Leopard Print Tweezer, Print.

Wow these are very cute! Anyone know where can I purchase them???
Always wanted to try these....
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Leopard Print Tweezer!
Product Highlights
Tweezerman tweezers are my favorite! The shape of the tweezer is just the perfect amount of slant. They are easy to use and the end results are always amazing. The lepoard print just adds to the amazingness of these!! Would recommend to friends!in reviews
Attalla, AL
1,074 reviews
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Leopard Print Tweezer
These are my favorite! I keep them in my makeup bag!! They are gentle and easy to use!
Good tweezers... But not contoured good for hand and not worth extra money if you already have tweezers
Love my tweezerman tweezers. Very high quality and always a good design on them. Last awhile.
TN
Tweezerman tweezers are the best ones in the market! I have yet to find a tweeter that beats this one.
Charleston, WV
Love twezerman tweezers!! They come in all different color and patterns and do a really great job. I would definitely recommend these tweezers and will continue to buy this brand when I need tweezers myself.
The extra money paid for Tweezerman is certainly worth it, and I use these tweezers quite often.
Salt Lake City, UT
I was always sceptical about buying more expensive tweezers, but Tweezerman cannot be beat! I now have multiple pairs of them, one for my makeup bag in my purse, one in my bathroom and one in my makeup vanity! These suckers grab every hair, every time. I don't have to sit and constantly grab at one hair over and over anymore. I'm in love!
The only tweezers that work forever and seem to never get dull!!!! I love Tweezerman and have used it my entire life! Especially great when trying to grab those pesky hairs. A little pricey, so that is why I am giving it 4 stars, but defiantly worth the money !!
freeport, FL
These work great and actually grab the hairs! As well as inexpensive and available at most stores near by.