MakeupNail ToolsCuticle ScissorsTweezerman
Stainless Steel Rockhard Cuticle Nipper

Tweezerman Stainless Steel Rockhard Cuticle Nipper

The sturdy design of this nipper is reinforced by its rock-hard, stainless steel construction. Features sharp, long-lasting snipping tips for smooth cutting. Comfortable handles and precision blades make maneuvering around the nail to snip hangnails and dead-skin-build-up easy. The handles are calibrated with a double-spring action and are designed for both righties and lefties. Won t pull or yank when trimming hangnails and cuticles. Perfectly aligned tips are hand-filed to meticulous sharpness for a precise cut every time. Stainless Steel Rockhard Cuticle Nipper.

These work great and I love to use these to keep my nails healthy. They let your nails grow fast and longer
Is free sharpening offered on this product by Tweezerman?
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Rockhard Cuticle Nipper!
Nekita A.
Norcross
These are really good for nipping the cuticle.  Definitely worth the money if your budget is limited.  I always purchase products directly from the product's main website,  as to lessen any confusion if the product is genuine. I will continue buying these.
lea Y.
Henrico, VA
Tweezerman is always reliable. These never dull or catch and always provide a smooth cut without tugging. They are sturdy and easy to hold.
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
These are my absolute favorite nippers of all time! The blades stay sharp even when soaked to clean them on the daily! The handles are easy to grip, and you don’t have to apply much pressure to actually use them. Even someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing when cutting their own cuticle can use these without hurting themselves! Love love love ❤️
Izabella L.
Works great every time, good to have on hand when you have no time to go to a salon.
So far this product gave me no problems
pros: sharp
cons: none
So far this product gave me no problems
pros: sharp
cons: none
Jennifer L.
Fort Lupton
I use these every time I notice cuticle growth. One of my favorite products. Never used any other brand.  Great value for the price.
Alejandra C.
Modesto, CA
Easy to use, and lightweight. Sharp enough to only clip once to get a hangnail or cuticles.
Kelly C.
Odessa
This is a product I can not be without ! I always have extra little skin on the side of my nails and this takes it off right away! #lifesaver
Kateryna D.
Seaside, CA
I don't like this cuticle nipper. The nipper spring is so hard, it just pulls at my skin. It always gets stuck, so I manually need to open nipper to release my skin. Very disappointed with this product.
Rebecca I.
Berwyn
I’ve had these for 5 years now. As long as you keep these clean, they seem to last forever. I will suggest that you really should know what you are doing with these. Over clipping cuticles is bad for your nails and you can really start a viscous cycle. The more you clip the more gnarly and overgrown they’ll become. Less is more.
Rebecca H.
These are the best cuticle nippers I’ve tried. Because of the pandemic, I’ve been doing my nails at home and these are a lifesaver. They are super sharp, easy to control, and definitely get the job done for both manicures and pedicures. Don’t waste your money on cheaper cuticle clippers, these will pay for themselves because you’ll never have to replace them. Plus Tweezerman offers free sharpening!