BY TWEEZERMAN

Finely tapered, precision points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, in-growns, splinters and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Stainless Steel Point Tweezer, Midnight Sky. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tweezerman tweezers! I have never found a better tweeter and hate when I have to use another brand. I notice a huge difference when using another brand. The tweezers make grooming quick and easy unlike competing brands! I would recommend this to anyone!
Shan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tweezers that really hold up. I have a slanted pair that I've had over ten years and decided to buy a pointed pair for ingrown hairs. The pointed pair are awesome for ingrown hairs and hairs that need more precise plucking.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
EASILY the best tweezers. I've tried all kinds - pointy, flat and slanted. These are the best! It's not just about the shape, but also that these never seem to "give." I've used a single pair of these for over 8+ years with zero issues. They might seem expensive at first, but they'll definitely pay off.
Lindsey U.
These are my favorite tweezers by far! There is nothing they can't get, whether it's a splinter or an ingrown hair. I have had my tweezers now for four years and they are still as sharp as the day I got them! Also, if they ever need a little sharpening, you can always send them in instead of buying a new pair!
Jessica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to tweezer for everything. It's nice & sharp grips hair to pull out. Also they last a long time
Mandy B.
Rogers, AR
This is a great set of tweezers! Precision point allows for specific targeting of hairs. Love it!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best tweezer there is, defined and pointed means super precise and easy plucking.
Velvet M.
I have this product in my makeup tools. The pointed tip allows precision in grasping the hair or hairs that need to plucked or removed without pulling too many hairs out and allows for much more efficiency. I have used many different brands and styles of tweezers, but so far this is my favorite one.
Mikayla B.
Love these tweezers. They are very high quality. They don't lightly squeeze hair and make u pull skin. It's a fast smooth pluck.
Jaelyn J.
There is nothing better than to have these tweezers handy! Tweezers are always good to have handy and these get the toughest of hairs out.