BY TWEEZERMAN

Finely tapered, precision points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, in-growns, splinters and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Stainless Steel Point Tweezer, Midnight Sky. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Veronica V.
Danville
Review for: Midnight Sky, Tweezerman Stainless Steel Point Tweezer more...
These are by far my favorite style tweezer for eyebrow grooming. The tips of this tweezer are so pointy and precise that I am able to easily pluck the exact hair I want without going too crazy! I only you this style tweezer for my eyebrows and probably won’t ever change.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
I love Tweezerman tweezers! I have never found a better tweeter and hate when I have to use another brand. I notice a huge difference when using another brand. The tweezers make grooming quick and easy unlike competing brands! I would recommend this to anyone!
Shan E.
Great tweezers that really hold up. I have a slanted pair that I've had over ten years and decided to buy a pointed pair for ingrown hairs. The pointed pair are awesome for ingrown hairs and hairs that need more precise plucking.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
EASILY the best tweezers. I've tried all kinds - pointy, flat and slanted. These are the best! It's not just about the shape, but also that these never seem to "give." I've used a single pair of these for over 8+ years with zero issues. They might seem expensive at first, but they'll definitely pay off.
Diana S.
Douglasville, GA
These are super great to have to help shape my brows on my own and are very easy to use. They definitely met my expectations and o tend to use them often enough and they are effective for sure!!! If needed I'd buy again but these are quite solid
Lindsey U.
These are my favorite tweezers by far! There is nothing they can't get, whether it's a splinter or an ingrown hair. I have had my tweezers now for four years and they are still as sharp as the day I got them! Also, if they ever need a little sharpening, you can always send them in instead of buying a new pair!
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
I absolutely love this brand. I've never had a pair of tweezers go bad by them, they last forever. I just have the horrible habit of losing them. I don't like the pointed ones as much as the flat, but they are still great.
Velvet M.
I have this product in my makeup tools. The pointed tip allows precision in grasping the hair or hairs that need to plucked or removed without pulling too many hairs out and allows for much more efficiency. I have used many different brands and styles of tweezers, but so far this is my favorite one.
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
This is great for pluching tiny hairs . Every girl needs this . especially how much us girls like to keep our eyebrows clean . it gets the job done extremely good . be careful to not stab yourself with these
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
These are fantastic! Spot on unlike the cheap tweezers I have picked up at the drug store. Well worth the extra cash for clean and precise use.