BY TWEEZERMAN

Finely tapered, precision points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, in-growns, splinters and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Stainless Steel Point Tweezer, Midnight Sky. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
EASILY the best tweezers. I've tried all kinds - pointy, flat and slanted. These are the best! It's not just about the shape, but also that these never seem to "give." I've used a single pair of these for over 8+ years with zero issues. They might seem expensive at first, but they'll definitely pay off.
Merrill H.
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tweezerman tweezers! I have never found a better tweeter and hate when I have to use another brand. I notice a huge difference when using another brand. The tweezers make grooming quick and easy unlike competing brands! I would recommend this to anyone!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
These are super great to have to help shape my brows on my own and are very easy to use. They definitely met my expectations and o tend to use them often enough and they are effective for sure!!! If needed I'd buy again but these are quite solid
Shan E.
Shan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tweezers that really hold up. I have a slanted pair that I've had over ten years and decided to buy a pointed pair for ingrown hairs. The pointed pair are awesome for ingrown hairs and hairs that need more precise plucking.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
I absolutely love this brand. I've never had a pair of tweezers go bad by them, they last forever. I just have the horrible habit of losing them. I don't like the pointed ones as much as the flat, but they are still great.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
This is great for pluching tiny hairs . Every girl needs this . especially how much us girls like to keep our eyebrows clean . it gets the job done extremely good . be careful to not stab yourself with these
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Rogers, AR
This is a great set of tweezers! Precision point allows for specific targeting of hairs. Love it!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best tweezer there is, defined and pointed means super precise and easy plucking.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
These are fantastic! Spot on unlike the cheap tweezers I have picked up at the drug store. Well worth the extra cash for clean and precise use.
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Love these tweezers. They are very high quality. They don't lightly squeeze hair and make u pull skin. It's a fast smooth pluck.