BY TWEEZERMAN #98 in Skin Care Tools

Specialized skin care tool features a thin angled loop to gently roll out white heads and a flat side to press out blackheads. Stainless Steel No-Slip Skin Care Tool. see more...

Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
This I got introduced to by my boyfriend, it is very effective in getting out my blackheads. For the price it is worth it, it was my first time using it and I am satisfied with it. I would purchase this again
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have if you're acne prone or tend to get black heads. It's easy to hold grip makes using this tool much easier. I found this to be a necessity the older I get , easy to clean and keep with other tools.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have to get rid of those hard black heads. But warning don't add pressure because you can scar your face when you try to extract so be careful and give your skin a break to heal before repeating
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this tool, im glad my aunt recommended, it definitely takes out my blackheads and doesn't leave any scars, and its really easy to use, i would definitely recommend to a friend, its so worth it!
Bree S.
Bree S.
Spring Grove
I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! And it's sooooo satisfying. First time user here... super easy to understand and use, great quality for the price. Packaging could have been a lot cuter! I would definitely recommend this product!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time. It takes care of clogged pores and my husband loves it as well. It hurts in sensitive areas of course but will get the job done.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
My friend gets pimples fairly frequently and swears by this! She says it never leaves scars and is easy to clean!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
HUMBLE, TX
Black heads are horrible and this is their match! Yes it is slightly painful to get them out but remember you are squeezing dirt and soil out of your pores so yeah duh isn't gonna be a walk in the park. This is super easy to use and clean though couldn't live with out it!
Nanine N.
Nanine N.
Port Richey, Fl
I have pretty good skin as far as blemishes and things like that but once and a while, during that time of the month, I get a pimple or two. I also get blackheads on my nose. I really like this tool for both of those problems. It's more sanitary than using your hands and less damaging to your skin too. I absolutely love this!
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Scarborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this tool since years to remove any blackhead or whiteheads and its awesome. Made of really good materials so lasts long and also is durable