BY TWEEZERMAN

Elegant design with sharp, heavy duty curved blades for trimming finger and toe nails. Cutting blades stay sharp. Can also be used to trim hangnails. Use to trim fingernails or toenails. Clean blades after each use. Beauty Tip: Taking proper, regular care of nails and the skin around them is important .  If you are a nail biter, keeping hands well maintained will naturally make your nails look better, no matter how they ended up short. see more...

• Are the scissors able to get down the sides of the nails;...2 Answers
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Review for: stainless more...
These nail scissors are the best! They don't feel cheap and they cut perfectly! They are a little on the pricey side but worth it for a great pair of nail scissors. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica C.
These work pretty well when I'm shaping any acrylic gel nails that I'm applying on myself. They seem a little flimsy sometimes with the thicker nails but overall they're of decent quality. The best so far that I've found and I'm constantly looking for different pairs that seem more sturdier.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very good product that lasts long and holds up to strong and stubborn nails. I was pleased with this purchase and will buy again. I would recommend to a friend to a friend for sure! Amazing product
Megan K.
Review for: Tweezerman Stainless Steel Nail Scissors, 1 ea more...
Very durable and does not rust HVe been using for years. Helps me get the exact shape I want for my nails, I use this in addition to clippers
Adrienne K.
Love, love, love!! These little babies are so sharp that it's easy to get exactly where you want, and not slip up and take off too much. I use mine mostly for hangnails, it gets super close to the cuticle and does not rip the skin further.
For me, definitely worth the price.
Allison M.
tinley park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are the scissors able to get down the sides of the nails; in order to avoid hangnails?

Walmart