BY TWEEZERMAN

A mini slant tweezer that promises easy tweezing and a chic design. The perfect on-the-go tweezer, this smaller version of the award-winning Slant easily fits into a tiny clutch or a tiny budget. This miniature tool boasts the same precision as the full size and the stainless steel design is durable and easy to clean. The bright and bold stripes are chic as can be and a perfect addition to your travel bag. see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Mini Slant Tweezer - Stripe Blue
Ashley Z.
Laredo, TX
I usually find these at Sally's beauty supply for under $5. I highly recommend these instead of spending close to $20 for the same quality of tweezers. Very easy to pluck facial hair.
Pamela M.
praia grande (SP)
I usually find these at any beauty supply for 2 real, I recommend these instead of spending close to $ 15 the 20 for the same quality of tweezers. Very easy to start facial hair.