BY TWEEZERMAN

When it comes to ingrown hairs and splinters, forget the needles and pins and reach for the tweezer designed for removing anything embedded under the skin.   With ultra-sharp, perfectly aligned elongated points, the Ingrown Hair/Splinter Tweezer is unsurpassed.  Keep one in your medicine cabinet, one in your shaving kit and one in your toolbox.  Contoured body in stainless steel with yellow enamel color finish. see more...

• How accurate is this set of tweezers on getting brow hair...2 Answers
Dianne P.
It blows me away every time I use tweezerman tweezers how precise a tool they are. I have astigmatism, so I often find it difficult to keep my eyebrows looking good. Tweezerman always helps me get the job done.
Make A.
Macungie, PA
I love old tweezerman tweezers. They are the best tweezers they are the best tweezers out there. I have tried so many different brands as a makeup artist and continue to go back to tweezerman. Plus you can send your tweezers and tell them to get with sharpened for free
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Tweezerman Stainless Steel Ingrown Hair Splintertweezers are a staple in my house, and in my makeup kit and on my vanity. They will pluck the tiniest of hairs from anywhere. I am really impressed with these! They are a game-changer. Tweezerman makes some of the best products!
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
Tweezerman has been the only brand of tweezers that I have used since I was in middle school. I grew up seeing my mom use the product and from there I started using it. Great quality and long lasting. They never fail me. Highly recommend if you're looking for a great pair of tweezers to invest in.
I love this so much. It removes any ahir that a need it to, then large ones and the tine tiny small ones that are hard to remove. This product is not pricey at all and it is defintly worth it. I would say it is a little harsh but not too painful. It hurts a little but i definitely think that it is worth the little pain that it may cause.
Taylor N.
These tweezers are yes, great for ingrown hairs but also for removing splinters and getting specific eyebrow hairs that are unwanted. I love these tweezers and I bought my mom a set who also swears by them. Tweezerman tweezers are amazing and unbeatable.
Brianna S.
Crocker , MO
Love these tweezers! Great for getting the deep hard to get ones. I am a hair stylist so I get hair splinters and these are perfect for removing those as well!
Alison G.
Columbia
Forget regular tweezers, needle nose tweezers are the way to go! If you have little stubborn stray eye brows to get these are your go to!
Danielle H.
Newport News, VA
I love these tweezers, they are great for popping pimples without using your nails or hands. It's more sterile and more control.
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
I love these tweezers! I don't use them for ingrown hairs but they're so useful for the tiny little hairs only just peeking out
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
How accurate is this set of tweezers on getting brow hair ??!

back