Tweezerman Stainless Steel Cuticle Scissors

by Tweezerman

Precise and ergonomic high-end design. Extra sharp thin, pointed blades trim hangnails and cuticles with meticulous accuracy. Groom hands in style with this elegantly crafted performance tool.

do you own this
Start your review of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Cuticle Scissors!
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup, WA
I love these tweezerman scissors! 5 stars! They stay super sharp for a very long time. I bought them at my local ulta. I wouldn’t totally recommend these to others, especially for the price. They’re wonderful and worth having in your drawer.
Judith Z.
This little things are great i use this all the time.... you won't hurt yourself they're so tiny they are great...
Alice C.
Owasso, OK
I was given the product as a gift. I ended up cutting more than my cuticles, but the product did do it's job.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I usually used the bipeds but after trying these out I’m in love. These are my new favorite cuticle cutters
Molly T.
Fairmont, WV
Tweezerman makes the best nail care products. These are easy to work with. I definitely would recommend
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
These say they are for use on ones cuticles but I don’t think I’ve ever used them for that purpose except to maybe clean up a hang nail. These make great vanity scissors. They are very small a precise when you need to trip a set of lashes, a few stray eyebrow hairs or something along those lines. I would absolutely recommend these.
joyce B.
United States
Purchased at: Walgreens
These wirk really well .But i cant seam to use them .When i trim my cuticles it makes them split down my fingure and its so tender and painful.
Jennifer H.
Work great and get the job done just right. Easy to get a close cut with this particular product.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Tweezerman makes some of the best beauty tools and I love these stainless steel cuticle scissors. They work so well and last for so many years as long as you take good care of them. Totally recommend
Erika P.
Jurupa Valley, CA
These don’t work as well as the nippers. They take some getting used to but they are sharp so they do trim well. Just awkward to use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...