BY TWEEZERMAN

A `Best of Beauty winner chosen by Allure editors for years and our best-selling item, the world famous Slant is available in the animal print collections: Zebra, Leopard and Tiger. Models, celebrities, top eyebrow and make-up artists always recommend our original, award-winning Slant for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision. Stainless steel with color enamel finishes. Stainless Slant Tweezer Tiger Print, Print. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Slant Tweezer Tiger Print
  • "All of the tweezers I use are Tweezerman. I especially like the slant on this one because it helps to reach the hairs that others don't. They last forever too, so well worth the cost!" in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Slant Tweezer Tiger Print
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love these tweezers they are so precise and light. They have a great grip they don't break the hair they pull it out. They are also super cheap. I recommend these.
Lindsey B.
Harrisburg
The only brand of tweezers I will buy. I can very easily grab small hairs with them and they stay very sharp. You can send them for free sharpening, but I have not had to do that yet since mine are still very sharp, even after many uses.
Mariah A.
These tweezers and any tweezers from this brand are the bomb.com! They seriously save a life when it comes to brows! They have the cutest shades and designs and they are EASILY transportable haha. I slapped one in my purse a few days ago and they seriously come in handy not for just me but my friends whenever they need a pluck or two as well! They don't hurt like other cheap tweezers do and it's a comfortable grip so that may just help a little more!
Krystal L.
The best product I have used and will never use another brand. Always good and so many color and design options s for a cute spin so your man does the steal them!
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
Ladies again it's all about always looking stylish and these tweezers will do the trick so that you can pluck away anywhere you are while looking stylish. They work really good and they are just really cute. Oh and did I mention cheap.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
These are my absolute favorite brand of tweezers! I have tried several other brands because these are a little bit pricey but in the end they are totally worth the price! Also who doesn't love a cute animal print!
Klementyna P.
Amherst, OH
I have always been a huge fan of Tweezerman products and this one is no exception. It's the classic slanted tweezers with this awesome and vibrant tiger print just adds to the reasons to buy this product. If you're looking for something to get your eyebrows on fleek looking into this product.
Lalaohmy Q.
Chicago , IL
Tweezerman tools are the best. I love their products from the tweezers which are so sharp and come in different designs and they work better then the other 4 tweezers I have, to the little scissors for grooming long brow hairs. They are my go to.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
These tweezers are cute and stylish and works for plucking eyebrows or pulling splinters out of little hands. These tweezers grab even the smallest little hairs.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Are these tweezers flimsy or durable?