Tweezerman Stainless Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Kennedy N.Tweezerman Stainless Mini Slant Tweezer uploaded by Vivi E.

BY TWEEZERMAN

The perfect "on the go" tweezer, this smaller version of our award-winning Slant® fits any tiny clutch or tiny budget.   The ideal size for make-up and travel bags, our mini features the same perfect precision as its full size sister.  In classic stainless steel or stainless steel with enamel color finishes. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Mini Slant Tweezer
  • "I love the smaller size of these, really nice for holding if you have smaller hands. The slanted edge gets every hair and I believe they have a lifetime warranty." in 3 reviews
  • "They tweeze the tiniest hairs and stay sharp forever." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Flamingo Pink more...
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Stainless Mini Slant Tweezer
Vee J.
Review for: Flamingo Pink more...
I have had these tweezers for FIVE years! They still haven’t grown dull!! The are amazing with my brows and unwanted facial hair. They are really good for removing ingrown hairs as well. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I got this on Amazon and I am very impressed. These tweezers make it super quick and easy to clean up my brows. Also, they grab onto the hairs better than any other pair of tweezers that I have tried. I love the little container included and I feel like these were a super great value.
Jackie B.
I love this product so much! Not only do they work extremely well but they are so travel friendly that there is no reason you should ever be caught with messed up eyebrows. I recently took these on a trip and they fit perfectly in my makeup bag and took up less room than a lipstick! It was nice to have them for when tiny hairs started to grow in. I have coarse hair so it is noticeable right away. These grip those baby hairs so well and take them out smoothly. I got mint green and they are adorable!
Mary W.
I am so addicted to Tweezerman tweezers it's crazy. Ever since I tried one, no other brand of tweezer gets the job done. It helps me clean up and angle my brows in between waxes. I always buy them from Bed Bath and Beyond! The high price you are paying for is for the quality included.
Maryjane J.
Tweezer man always does a great job with these, this is the only brand of tweezer that I use now, they are sharp, and very accurate, so you grap the exact hair you wantTweeze man always does a great job with these, this is the only brand of tweezer that I use now, they are sharp, and very accurate
LaKetta W.
I have a slight obsession with tweezers. I seem to always have a pair on me. This is my absolute favorite pair but I do like this. These specifically are the ones I keed in my bathroom to pluck random hairs in my brow when I'm getting ready.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
All I use! These are the best tweezers by far! I will never use anything else. They tweeze the tiniest hairs and stay sharp forever. Other just don't do that. They are pricey, but well worth the money
Michelle C.
Secaucus, NJ
This little tweezer it great and it hold its sharpness for a pretty long time. I've had mine for a year and it still does not need to be sharpened. Even thought the tweezer is small it does the job well.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
They're not the best. I like Sally Hansen way better but they do get the job done. They are a but on the higher side but you can always find them at bargain places like Ross.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MO
How do these compare to Revlon's angled tweezers? Revlon's have been my favorite for a long time, and the price is significantly lower, so I'm wondering if these are actually better.

Walmart