BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Heather O.
Atchison, KS
Tweezerman cuticle nippers are great. They get the job done, and so far seem to stay sharper than other brands of nippers. I have purchased these before. They are a good value considering they don't go dull quite as fast and I would indeed buy them again!
nesling r.
Doral, FL
This product is very good and necessary for the nails care, is very practice and you can use it for the hands or your feet, but... you need to be so careful because you can hurt you
Danni J.
Michie, TN
I highly recommend these over the traditional nail clippers. If you have problems with corners digging in, these work great at getting to them easier with less pain. Super easy to hold, handle and control.
cate s.
Cambridge, MA
Tweezerman is my go-to brand for all tools. Nail clippers, cuticle nippers, eyelash curlers, tweezers, etc. I always thought it was silly that people would pay extra money for tweezers/nail clippers, but they really do make a huge difference. They're well worth the small price increase!
Jennifer A.
Dexter, MI
Nothing else compares to these cuticle nippers -- I've tried other brands, these are tried and true. Very high quality, feel substantial in your hand. They get the cuticle on the first try, no having to go back and forth to get the little pieces you are after! Definitely recommend!
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
Best ones I've found. I have other nippers but it seems that sometimes the blades aren't sharp enough so they end up pulling instead of actually cutting the skin. Pulling leads to tearing and bleeding! NO! Tweezerman is the best in my opinion. Got mine at the local pharmacy.
Nichole S.
These totally changed my at home manicure. I was never able to really get rid of those pesky cuticles that dry out and ruin a manicure until I started using these. Easy for right or left hand.
kim j.
Newburyport, MA
Tweezerman Cuticle Nippers are a great at home tool to use for manicures and pedicures. The design makes it easy to clip the nail area without any issues of skin cuts. I prefer Tweezerman over other options as it is an industry standard in the salons as well.
Loni H.
Danville, IL
Tweezerman Really puts out some of the best products for the money. As a professional make up artist and salon stylist I can confidently say I have a number of their tools and implements in my kit and our salon. These cuticle nippers are awesome!
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I found that these dulled very quickly and I only use this on my cuticles every now and then. I use these to push back the cuticles as well. Overall they're just okay. I would probably look into trying another kind next.