BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Marina M.
Chandler, AZ
Awesome cutical clippers! I've had them for a long time and they still work just as great as the first time I used them. They also are easy to hold and get the areas I need trimmed.
Madeline K.
These little nippers are awesome! I'm not a professional, so I only use them to trim hangnails or torn cuticles. They have stayed super sharp, which makes them well worth it. Stick with Tweezerman; other brands don't always make the cut! ;)
Clara M.
A lot of times cuticle nippers are a little loose in the hinge which makes them hard to use, but I've been using mine for literally years and it still works like new. It is sharp, easy to clean, and is comfortable in the hand.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
They last for years and stay sharp and aligned. An amazing company and brand. The angle of the nipper and the sharp blade make it a breeze to nip without tugging on the skin or ripping.
Jes Paolo d.
These are great as I constantly have dry cuticles. I think I have had them for at least a year and They have stayed sharp! My husband uses them frequently as well
Susan M.
Weatherby, MO
Just recently purchased these from a beauty supply store. They are easy to use, and do the job. I have never used cuticle nippers but have started having issues with dry cuticles.
Melissa Y.
Cordele, GA
Love these cuticle clippers they are very sharp and allow me to be extremely precise when cutting my cuticles I haven't ever had any problems with cutting too much or bleeding
Supi K.
Non-conventional way of cutting nails. They usually use this in the nail shop I go to so I thought to get me one. Works better than regular nail clippers. Good price also!
Gwen H.
Seven Valleys, PA
They stay sharp so cutting cuticle, rather than ripping, is made easy. They last long and doesn't rust like others I've had. It's a good value for the price.
Stefani H.
Athens, GA
nice product, moderate price, easy to use.  last for years.  repeat user.    super sharp.  simple way to keep your cuticles smooth.