BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Kylie H.
This product works great! It clips away cuticles without tearing the skin. It works better than any other cuticle clippers that I have used. I would recommend these for sure! It makes clipping your cuticles so much easier.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY
I have dry skin and always use these to trim my cuticles when I do my nails. These are really sharp and precise to get as little cuticle as possible and not hurt your skin.
Samantha C.
I have the worst cuticles, without taking care of them they're always ugly and rough. I need a cuticle nipper to get rid of these before they turn into painful hangnails and this gets the job done quick and easy. The only con is (with all cuticle nippers) you need to be careful not to nip too much.
McKenna M.
Broomfield, CO
Tweezerman is the best. I have hard, dry cuticles that can be really painful if I pick at them. I have to keep these cuticle nippers with me all the time. They do the job even if I don't have time to soak my fingers first. The small tips let you get as close to the nail as possible for those hard-to-reach places.
Maryam J.
I love giving myself manis and pedis at home, and these cuticle clippers have changed my life! They're not too sharp to where you have to be careful not to cut yourself, and yet they're strong enough to get the job done. Highly recommend!!
Katie S.
Parker, CO
I love Tweezerman. These cuticle nippers are great for trimming cuticles, eliminating hang nails, and getting rid of dead skin around the outside of my nail bed. I had a pair of cuticle nippers from another brand (I don't remember what it was), and they wore out so I got these. Judging from my other Tweezerman tools, I'm confident these will last a long time and be well worth the money.
Stephanie E.
Pontiac, MI
I have been using this type of cuticle clippers my whole life. I find they are the easiest to use and are painless. I picked my last pair up at Ulta, they actually might of been cheaper at a drug store but I was already shopping so I picked them up. I will of course buy another pair when my husband dulls them out or breaks them! LOL!!!
Alex S.
Franklin, NC
Great set of basic cuticle clippers. With Tweezerman you know exactly what to expect. Very sharp and precise. I think I have had at least 3 pairs at any one give time. Very easy to use especially if you are new to home manicures. Would definitely recommend.
Nika E.
Seminole, FL
This product is tried and true. You can't go wrong with any Tweezerman item. You get what you pay for and they items last years. I have tried other cheaper brands and they never seem to stay sharp. The handle is large enough to handle and the clippers and small enough for the toughest corners.
Sara W.
Brookline, MA
These are a good entry to cuticle clipping- easy to use, but can be bit slippery (especially if you've just used lotion), but are sharp, but not too sharp. I found them at CVS, but I've also seen them at Target and Ulta, so they're easy to find and well priced. They've gotten a bit dull over time, but due to the low price I don't mind repurchasing.