BY TWEEZERMAN #8 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Mila C.
Hoover
I think in all fairness I should preface this review with the fact that I am allowing for a lot of user error.  My fine motor skills seem to be poorly lacking.  I was never able to replicate even half as well as a salon cuticle removal.  I think we all have our talents and apparently removing my own cuticles simply isn't one of mine.  These are affordable and well made.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Tweezerman products are the best! They might cost a bit more that other drugstore brands but they are definitely worth it! Who wants a cuticle clipper that goes dull after a few months use? I have been using the same clipper for over a year and it's still in perfect condition.
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
Best for cuticles! I love Tweezerman products; especially nail tools and tweezers. These nippers are nice and sharp, so you can get a precise cut. I have at least 2 of these - 1 of which I carry in my purse at all times. The best on the market!
Stephanie E.
Pontiac , MI
I have been using this type of cuticle clippers my whole life. I find they are the easiest to use and are painless. I picked my last pair up at Ulta, they actually might of been cheaper at a drug store but I was already shopping so I picked them up. I will of course buy another pair when my husband dulls them out or breaks them! LOL!!!
Colleen S.
You absolutely need these to give yourself the perfect manicure.  They are sharp and STAY sharp which is very important for someone who does their own nails weekly.  Spend a little extra money and pick these up! You won't regret it.  I would definitely buy again that is, if I need a replacement!
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm sorry it took me so long to discover the Tweezerman brand. I have disposed of all of my manicure tools made by other manufacturers and replaced them with Tweezerman products. Everything that is supposed to cut - nippers, clippers, etc., - is sharp and cuts without pulling. My highest recommendation.
Nika E.
Seminole, FL
This product is tried and true. You can't go wrong with any Tweezerman item. You get what you pay for and they items last years. I have tried other cheaper brands and they never seem to stay sharp. The handle is large enough to handle and the clippers and small enough for the toughest corners.
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
These things are so great for a nail biter like myself. I love this brand. The nippers are super sharp and cut fast and easy when clamped down. I love the size, it's easy to get into smaller places ! these are necessary for me to keep pieces of nail/skin off so I don't bite
Jessica D.
Newark, NJ
I looooove these nippers! They are so sharp that your cuticles come right off without pulling in your skin! The only thing is that it can be a bit pricey due to the brand. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone that hates having cuticles like me lol
Heather O.
Atchison, KS
Tweezerman cuticle nippers are great. They get the job done, and so far seem to stay sharper than other brands of nippers. I have purchased these before. They are a good value considering they don't go dull quite as fast and I would indeed buy them again!