BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Katherine M.
These work great to get rid of the annoying cuticle tags!! They are also perfect for the at home mani!! A little awkward to use at first but once figured out, work great!!! Highly recommend!
Nesling R.
This product is very good and necessary for the nails care, is very practice and you can use it for the hands or your feet, but... you need to be so careful because you can hurt you
Danni J.
Michie, TN
I highly recommend these over the traditional nail clippers. If you have problems with corners digging in, these work great at getting to them easier with less pain. Super easy to hold, handle and control.
cate s.
Cambridge, MA
Tweezerman is my go-to brand for all tools. Nail clippers, cuticle nippers, eyelash curlers, tweezers, etc. I always thought it was silly that people would pay extra money for tweezers/nail clippers, but they really do make a huge difference. They're well worth the small price increase!
Jennifer A.
Dexter, MI
Nothing else compares to these cuticle nippers -- I've tried other brands, these are tried and true. Very high quality, feel substantial in your hand. They get the cuticle on the first try, no having to go back and forth to get the little pieces you are after! Definitely recommend!
Sarai R.
Fort Myers, FL
Best ones I've found. I have other nippers but it seems that sometimes the blades aren't sharp enough so they end up pulling instead of actually cutting the skin. Pulling leads to tearing and bleeding! NO! Tweezerman is the best in my opinion. Got mine at the local pharmacy.
Nichole S.
These totally changed my at home manicure. I was never able to really get rid of those pesky cuticles that dry out and ruin a manicure until I started using these. Easy for right or left hand.
kim j.
Newburyport, MA
Tweezerman Cuticle Nippers are a great at home tool to use for manicures and pedicures. The design makes it easy to clip the nail area without any issues of skin cuts. I prefer Tweezerman over other options as it is an industry standard in the salons as well.
Rachel M.
Great product and lasts for years! I highly recommend it for cuticle trimming. it is sharp and means business. I have had mine for years and it is still sharp. Price is average for these types of products. Sometimes you can get it in a package deal.
Cindy S.
San Diego, CA
I love my Tweezerman nippers. They're always precise and always sharp. so much so that you will cut yourself if you don't respect their sharpness. They're worth every penny you pay for them. Invest in a pair of Tweezerman nippers. You won't regret it.