BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Leah S.
Joppa, AL
Love these. I like how sharp they are do that they cut, not tear the cuticles. These work well.
My bestfriend. I find something on my cuticles to clip. Even when there isnt anything to clip
Kate M.
Melbourne, FL
Works as it should, very affordable and I've had it for 2yrs now and it's held up just fine.
Theresa D.
It's okay but I'm looking forward to trying another brand or another version from Tweezerman
Jennifer B.
Homer Glen, IL
These nippers are very easy to use and are sharp. They really do a great job on my cuticles.
Tara K.
These are great. Sharp and precise. They get the job done efficiently. But they are pricey.
Alex M.
Mankato
Go to mani item. Or even when I am bored! Can never made your nails perfect without this
Sarah V.
Shingletown, CA
Easy to use. Gets the job done! Love these cuticle clippers! They feel nice in my hands.
Kylie V.
North Liberty , IA
I love this product as i don't always have time to go to the salon.  It is so nice to be able to maintain my own nails at home and regularly do! The product was afforable and you can find it at just about any department store. Super easy to use!
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I always go for tweezerman products when it comes to tools for my nails and brows. I love that they guarantee their products and you can send them in to be sharpened/maintained. These are easy to use and feel nice in the hand. Definately worth the price!