BY TWEEZERMAN

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Jennifer G.
alleyton, tx
By far the best quality cuticle clippers I've purchased.  They give you a clean cut and are not too expensive.  I have had the same pair for more than a year and they work great!!
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
Love using these when I give myself a mani at home! I've used other cuticle trimmers as these ones a def the best. The only think I don't like about it is the handle. Would def recommend this.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can't live without these. I get a lot of ingrown hairs and I've wasted a ton of money on no brand ones that stop working. Spend the money to get the better product to work better and last longer.
Karen D.
I love the tweezer. When painting my nails this product is inexpensive and effective. The thought of using tweezers is scary, but this one does the job. It is a good value and I would recommend this for everyone.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Tanya L.
anaheim
What can I say..... I love their products. These cut my cuticles nicely. They are Easy to use. I choose tweezerman products over all the others. I just feel they are good quality products and last a long time.
Alyssa W.
Atlanta
I’m a huge fan of tweezerman products! This tool has the ability to get super close to the nail & clip away hangnails! It’s super easy to use & available at most drugstores! Would definitely purchase again!
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
These cuticle clippers were super easy to use and were sharp so it cut the cuticles very well without any type of pulling. I’ve had my pair for over a year and I use them every two weeks or so to cut my cuticles.
Susan R.
I’ve had these nippers for YEARS! And tweezerman last for a long time - great quality. Pretty pricey but worth it! I usually buy most grooming type articles of tweezerman!
Staci K.
Maricopa, AZ
These have been a lifesaver to have at home whether it's to clean up cuticles or to cut off a pesky hang nail they haven't let me down yet. Even with consistent use they have not gotten dull at all