BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Bianca C.
great tweezerman quality, I've had these for years and they still perform wonderful! purchased these at bed bath and beyond and would buy them again in the future.
Samantha C.
I have the worst cuticles, without taking care of them they're always ugly and rough. I need a cuticle nipper to get rid of these before they turn into painful hangnails and this gets the job done quick and easy. The only con is (with all cuticle nippers) you need to be careful not to nip too much.
McKenna M.
Broomfield, CO
Tweezerman is the best. I have hard, dry cuticles that can be really painful if I pick at them. I have to keep these cuticle nippers with me all the time. They do the job even if I don't have time to soak my fingers first. The small tips let you get as close to the nail as possible for those hard-to-reach places.
Maryam J.
I love giving myself manis and pedis at home, and these cuticle clippers have changed my life! They're not too sharp to where you have to be careful not to cut yourself, and yet they're strong enough to get the job done. Highly recommend!!
Katie S.
Parker, CO
I love Tweezerman. These cuticle nippers are great for trimming cuticles, eliminating hang nails, and getting rid of dead skin around the outside of my nail bed. I had a pair of cuticle nippers from another brand (I don't remember what it was), and they wore out so I got these. Judging from my other Tweezerman tools, I'm confident these will last a long time and be well worth the money.
Alex S.
Franklin, NC
Great set of basic cuticle clippers. With Tweezerman you know exactly what to expect. Very sharp and precise. I think I have had at least 3 pairs at any one give time. Very easy to use especially if you are new to home manicures. Would definitely recommend.
Sara W.
Brookline, MA
These are a good entry to cuticle clipping- easy to use, but can be bit slippery (especially if you've just used lotion), but are sharp, but not too sharp. I found them at CVS, but I've also seen them at Target and Ulta, so they're easy to find and well priced. They've gotten a bit dull over time, but due to the low price I don't mind repurchasing.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
This is a great product. I have had this for a few years and it is still as great as the day I bought it. It is very well made. It gets very close to your cuticle on the nail bed and makes you manicure look perfect, and your nails look healthy.
Maureen H.
Tweezerman always has the best quality products that can stand the test of time! These are perfect for clipping that annoying hang nail that sprouted in between manicures in an easy clean way, and avoids trying to pick at it yourself and making your cuticle bleed! Great product that always stays sharp and gets the job done.
Katherine M.
These work great to get rid of the annoying cuticle tags!! They are also perfect for the at home mani!! A little awkward to use at first but once figured out, work great!!! Highly recommend!