BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
This is a must, it does the job. It fits perfectly into my hands, I use them on my toes as well. It fits nicely in my nail polish kit. I got it at Target for 10 bucks.
Janice J.
Fantastic product!  Easy to be extremely precise, only requires minimal strength because the sharp clipper does all the work for you.  It is obvious that the product is sturdy and well-made.  This may last me a lifetime.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great at cutting and trimming my cuticles. Even in the corners and creases of my fingers and toes and they stay sharp forever! A little over priced but still a great buy.
Melissa T.
Hialeah, FL
These are the only cuticle clippers I use , main reason being I'm scared to even remove my cuticle but this product has never failed me I've never cut my cuticle or any skin. This product is supper easy to clean and keep using
Claudia M.
Knightdale, NC
Great staple to have if you are a nail care lover. This pair of clippers have lasted me quite a while, they stay sharp! You can find them in any drugstore, a little more expensive but worth the investment. Highly recommend them.
Rachel S.
Westerville
I've never had a tweezerman product fail. I've had my cuticle nippers for about 5 years and they still works perfect. I purchased them at CVS. I would highly recommend any tweezerman product!!
Kylie H.
This product works great! It clips away cuticles without tearing the skin. It works better than any other cuticle clippers that I have used. I would recommend these for sure! It makes clipping your cuticles so much easier.
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I use every time I give myself a pedicure. I love them they are easy to use and I've had them for a while so they must be good. I bought the at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Nicole K.
Walton, KY
I have dry skin and always use these to trim my cuticles when I do my nails. These are really sharp and precise to get as little cuticle as possible and not hurt your skin.
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
I usually just push my cuticles back and try not to completely remove the entire cuticle bit this tool works perfectly for getting a close and clean removal without any hang nails.