BY TWEEZERMAN #8 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Karina P.
Lancaster , CA
It gets the job done I can't complain much about it, leaves my feet looking pretty and that's a plus for me
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I love these. I love tweezer man products. I've taken good care of mine but they do dull after a few years.
April B.
Belfair, WA
Using Tweezerman nippers I can save an expensive trip to the salon. Just as good as the professional ones.
Mey-ling C.
Irving, TX
This brand is by far the best quality. I've used their tweezers as well and they've lasted the longest.
Serena Y.
Las Vegas, NV
My cuticles grow quickly and these nippers work great to maintain them. They're easy to use and clean.
Doreen S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very nice, has a great grip, cuts right to the cuticle. And the cost is not bad. Don't change a thing.
Sheta B.
La Porte, TX
Very effective. Great tool to keep your nails nice I'm between nail appts. Easy to clean and store.
Yen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This cuticle nipper is the best when taking care of your nails and toes. Easy to grab very precise
Taylor M.
Detroit, MI
Great item! Go to product for a cuticle problem soliver! Easy to use and great for fragile skin.
Nantip C.
Lompoc, CA
It work great. I like to use it for the small skin that hard to reach with regular nail clipper.