BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Jennifer G.
alleyton, tx
By far the best quality cuticle clippers I've purchased.  They give you a clean cut and are not too expensive.  I have had the same pair for more than a year and they work great!!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
These are the cuticle clippers I use most frequently when I am giving myself a manicure. They get the job done without injury. These are a staple in my routine. I recommend them to anyone looking for cuticle clippers.
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
Love using these when I give myself a mani at home! I've used other cuticle trimmers as these ones a def the best. The only think I don't like about it is the handle. Would def recommend this.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Can't live without these. I get a lot of ingrown hairs and I've wasted a ton of money on no brand ones that stop working. Spend the money to get the better product to work better and last longer.
Beth E.
I have these they are nice and sharp but not to sharp. I like how it has a thing that helps them open back up as well so you don't have to fight with it. Tweezer man is a good brand to use.
Melanie G.
Super easy to use cuticle nippers that are nice and sharp and sturdy to hold. I do find that after a while the springy pieces in the middle lose their bounce, which means time to replace!
Tanya L.
anaheim
What can I say..... I love their products. These cut my cuticles nicely. They are Easy to use. I choose tweezerman products over all the others. I just feel they are good quality products and last a long time.
Staci K.
Maricopa, AZ
These have been a lifesaver to have at home whether it's to clean up cuticles or to cut off a pesky hang nail they haven't let me down yet. Even with consistent use they have not gotten dull at all
Sara C.
I love stainless steel products because I have an extreme allergy to nickel. I know and trust Tweerzerman to always have a great product that will always deliver what is advertised. Love it!!!
Ashley F.
Tucson, AZ
I use the cuticle nippers not only for my cuticles, but also for ingrown nails. Their strong enough to cut the nail without leaving a mess. I've bought multiple pairs and initially the price seems high but its worth it if you'll be using it frequently. They seem the last a good while, I only buy more when I loose mine. I'll usually buy it at a drugstore (CVS, or Walgreens) price or quality doesn't seem to vary from store to store. Overall, its a good product to have to keep cuticles clean and those ingrown nails under control.