BY TWEEZERMAN #32 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Lisa C.
Great for at home mani/pedis! Bought a box set of a few of them in different sizes and the variety is really helpful.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
I still have these and I got then like 2yeats ago that's how good they are. They are always sharp nd always cut good
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
Best clippers! Has lasted me a few years, stays sharp and easy to use! I've tried a few others and this is my go to.
Bre'onna G.
I'd recommend using this, it really does get all of the places you wouldn't normally be able to get...totally buy!
Amy L.
I love these and how sharp they are! I've bought about 3 pairs of these. I also love Tweezerman slanted tweezers!
Danielle M.
I've been using these for several years and they're just as sharp as the day I bought them. Well worth the money.
Michelle B.
I like the shape of these. They work just fine, fits in my hand nicely. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jordan J.
As a cosmetologist and nail tech, I love that these are stainless steel, they're stirsy and easy to disinfect
Gina C.
I really love these and have been using them for years!! They work so well and cut my self pedi time in half!
Karina P.
Lancaster , CA
It gets the job done I can't complain much about it, leaves my feet looking pretty and that's a plus for me