BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love these cuticle clippers! The fact that they're stainless steel makes it very easy to clean and disinfect. Furthermore, they're super sharp, making it easy to get even the tiniest of cuticles. Definitely going to repurchase these if I ever lose them!
Jane M.
The cuticle clippers do a great job at trimming around my nails. The design is easy to hold and doesn't slip. I bought this item at Target and I would likely buy one again (if I lost my current one, I do not see this product breaking and wearing out).
Janna G.
Ocala, FL
These cuticle clippers work very well. Definitely make doing your nails a lot more easy. They are sturdy but not to heavy. I purchased mine at public and thought the price was very fair. I do wish they came in a more pretty color like pink or purple.
Karen D.
I love the tweezer. When painting my nails this product is inexpensive and effective. The thought of using tweezers is scary, but this one does the job. It is a good value and I would recommend this for everyone.
Kristine K.
I really love this product since it trims my cuticles perfectly and it gets really precise. I would say it's worth its price point since it does a really good job. I would buy it again if the one I had broke!!
Kennedy G.
McKenzie
These are a very good pair of cuticle clippers. Very sharp and easy to maneuver around your nail bed. I used this product for the first time and was definitely impressed. I recommend these and would buy again.
Melanie C.
Chicago , IL
I like to do my own nails to save on money. The cuticle cutter stays sharp and is small enough for me which makes it easier to use. I use this more than twice a month and I also use it on my toes as well.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
These are a must for my household. They are always sharp and I've had mine for two years. I bought mine at ULTA. It's way better than the competitors at the cost. I would recommend this brand to others.
Amy E.
This work good and its not like any other nail clipper there are some nail stuff that i forgot the name of it and it started getting rust and it wasnt just working no more so i got this one and ive been using it over 7 months and i like it
Crissy C.
Bremerton , WA
Very good for trimming up my cuticles.  Easy to grip and see where you are trimming, helping to avoid over cutting or accidents.  Quality product that will last if you take care of trimmer.