BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Colleen S.
You absolutely need these to give yourself the perfect manicure.  They are sharp and STAY sharp which is very important for someone who does their own nails weekly.  Spend a little extra money and pick these up! You won't regret it.  I would definitely buy again that is, if I need a replacement!
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm sorry it took me so long to discover the Tweezerman brand. I have disposed of all of my manicure tools made by other manufacturers and replaced them with Tweezerman products. Everything that is supposed to cut - nippers, clippers, etc., - is sharp and cuts without pulling. My highest recommendation.
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
These things are so great for a nail biter like myself. I love this brand. The nippers are super sharp and cut fast and easy when clamped down. I love the size, it's easy to get into smaller places ! these are necessary for me to keep pieces of nail/skin off so I don't bite
Tyler C.
Owasso, OK
I love them and definitely keep me from cutting too far. Very easy to use. I always use them before doing my nails. I bought them from Ulta in North Carolina. It was a pretty good value for the product. I would definitely buy again but hope it lasts awhile so I don’t
Jessica D.
Newark, NJ
I looooove these nippers! They are so sharp that your cuticles come right off without pulling in your skin! The only thing is that it can be a bit pricey due to the brand. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone that hates having cuticles like me lol
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Use these all the time. I have 2 pair. One in the bedroom and one in my nail bag. These are great and they are SHARP! They do not pull your cuticles, they actually cut them on the first try!
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
Tweezerman products have never failed me, these cuticle clippers are no exception; they're fantastic! They fit nicely in your hands which make them easy to use and maneuver, they're easy to clean and disinfect and they're at a great price.
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
Tweezerman has been my go-to brand for tweezers my entire life. I borrowed these cuticle clippers from a friend not too long ago, and I am definitely getting a pair of my own. These are super convenient to have, especially if you are trying to grow out your nails. 10 out of 10.
Shawn M.
These are durable and I always reach for them if I have a hang nail or raggedy dry cuticles. I've even used them to clip my nails or for a few stray hairs in a pinch. I've had mine for over a decade and they are still going strong.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
These definitely get the job done. They are sharp, but not unreasonably sharp, and are perfect for clipping away the dead skin around your cuticles, digging for ingrown nails, and more. Cheap price and this product lasts FOREVER.