BY TWEEZERMAN #19 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Molly B.
Sherman
Much easier to use when hands and skin are moisturized! Love using this on my hands before I do my nails. Easy to use. Got mine at Walmart but I’ve seen them everywhere. Great price too!!!
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
Ive always loved this brand for my nail stuff. Sharp enough to cut my or remove my cuticles. Price is affordable and its available mostly all stores. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen W.
Montague
These are ok. When I find a pair with heavier springs I’ll buy them. They have edges that have staid sharp through many uses but the doings wore out quickly and were too soft for long term heavy use.
Mila C.
Hoover
I think in all fairness I should preface this review with the fact that I am allowing for a lot of user error.  My fine motor skills seem to be poorly lacking.  I was never able to replicate even half as well as a salon cuticle removal.  I think we all have our talents and apparently removing my own cuticles simply isn't one of mine.  These are affordable and well made.
Emily S.
Gainesville, FL
Tweezerman products are the best! They might cost a bit more that other drugstore brands but they are definitely worth it! Who wants a cuticle clipper that goes dull after a few months use? I have been using the same clipper for over a year and it's still in perfect condition.
💋Cara S.
If you want a product that is well made, sturdy, long lasting, and for this particular product - sharp - then I highly suggest that you buy Tweezerman! Tweezerman is the BEST when it comes to the products that they make and sell. There are MANY out there that TRY to imitate, but they just do not stand up to the TWEEZERMAN name! If you want the best, buy TWEEZERMAN! It's that simple!💋
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
Best for cuticles! I love Tweezerman products; especially nail tools and tweezers. These nippers are nice and sharp, so you can get a precise cut. I have at least 2 of these - 1 of which I carry in my purse at all times. The best on the market!
Colleen S.
You absolutely need these to give yourself the perfect manicure.  They are sharp and STAY sharp which is very important for someone who does their own nails weekly.  Spend a little extra money and pick these up! You won't regret it.  I would definitely buy again that is, if I need a replacement!
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm sorry it took me so long to discover the Tweezerman brand. I have disposed of all of my manicure tools made by other manufacturers and replaced them with Tweezerman products. Everything that is supposed to cut - nippers, clippers, etc., - is sharp and cuts without pulling. My highest recommendation.
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
These things are so great for a nail biter like myself. I love this brand. The nippers are super sharp and cut fast and easy when clamped down. I love the size, it's easy to get into smaller places ! these are necessary for me to keep pieces of nail/skin off so I don't bite