BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Heather O.
Atchison, KS
Tweezerman cuticle nippers are great. They get the job done, and so far seem to stay sharper than other brands of nippers. I have purchased these before. They are a good value considering they don't go dull quite as fast and I would indeed buy them again!
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Use these all the time. I have 2 pair. One in the bedroom and one in my nail bag. These are great and they are SHARP! They do not pull your cuticles, they actually cut them on the first try!
Loni H.
Danville, IL
Tweezerman Really puts out some of the best products for the money. As a professional make up artist and salon stylist I can confidently say I have a number of their tools and implements in my kit and our salon. These cuticle nippers are awesome!
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
Tweezerman products have never failed me, these cuticle clippers are no exception; they're fantastic! They fit nicely in your hands which make them easy to use and maneuver, they're easy to clean and disinfect and they're at a great price.
Ellen T.
Tweezerman has been my go-to brand for tweezers my entire life. I borrowed these cuticle clippers from a friend not too long ago, and I am definitely getting a pair of my own. These are super convenient to have, especially if you are trying to grow out your nails. 10 out of 10.
Shawn M.
These are durable and I always reach for them if I have a hang nail or raggedy dry cuticles. I've even used them to clip my nails or for a few stray hairs in a pinch. I've had mine for over a decade and they are still going strong.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
These definitely get the job done. They are sharp, but not unreasonably sharp, and are perfect for clipping away the dead skin around your cuticles, digging for ingrown nails, and more. Cheap price and this product lasts FOREVER.
seRENity b.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is so efficient in cleaning my cuticles and cutting my dry skin. I like how it's so easy to use and sharp that I don't need to spend forever cleaning my nails. I don't need to go to salon, I can just do it at home!
Jacqueline F.
Tweezerman cuticle trimmers are some of the best you will ever use it is such a defined cut unlike other brands and the glide makes it easy to use! I use it every time I give myself a manicure! I recommend this to my friends and family
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
I found that these dulled very quickly and I only use this on my cuticles every now and then. I use these to push back the cuticles as well. Overall they're just okay. I would probably look into trying another kind next.