BY TWEEZERMAN #21 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers
My bestfriend. I find something on my cuticles to clip. Even when there isnt anything to clip
Jennifer C.
Wilmington, DE
Not a glamorous item, but I trust them to be sharp and well made. They offer free sharpening.
Angel P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Fabulous. Love this product. Use it all the time. Better than anything else I've ever tried.
Lisa Marie M.
Melrose Park, IL
These cuticle nippers fit perfectly in your hand to give u comfort when cutting your cuticles
Tara K.
These are great. Sharp and precise. They get the job done efficiently. But they are pricey.
Alex M.
Go to mani item. Or even when I am bored! Can never made your nails perfect without this
Sarah V.
Shingletown, CA
Easy to use. Gets the job done! Love these cuticle clippers! They feel nice in my hands.
Meredith L.
North East, MD
These cuticle clippers have a good sharp point and make a clean cut. I highly recommend
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
I use these cuticle cutters because I find they're the easiest to use, they do the job.
Rosanna G.
Hamden, CT
Perfect tool for my mani/pedi routine. I would only use this product for this purpose.