BY TWEEZERMAN #8 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers
É perfeito. Tira a cutícula com praticidade e sem machucar a pele. Tem uma forma fácil se segurar-lo. Super indico
Carmen L.
It is great! It works really good and is not too sharp to hurt yourself but you can clip your cuticles so easy
Larissa G.
O que vcs acham desse alicate, deixe seus comentários ai do que acham dele é bom produto? De boa qualidade?
Holly W.
Good product. Allows you to do a really nice manicure and pedicure at home . Quality lasts a long time
Lorraine R.
They are so useful. A MUST in my manicure kit, it can be desinfected correctly, after every use...
Shannon C.
Basildon , Essex
Great quiltity cuticle clippers, I use these almost every time I paint my own nails and toes
Hayley H.
Brilliant item!! Definitely worth investing in and great value for money. Works really easy
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Does an adequate job, but I wish the clippers were a bit more tapered or narrow because my fingers (and a lot of my clients) are small and it's hard to reach around the corners. Usually I use my OPI nippers from my student lot for smaller hands. But, the blade on the tweezerman are sharper I find and cut a bit more smoothly.