BY TWEEZERMAN

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Katie V.
Studio city, CA
Haven't had any issues with mine. Good sturdy feel and sharp blades. Love how tweezerman provides free sharpening also
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA
I still have these and I got then like 2yeats ago that's how good they are. They are always sharp nd always cut good
Lisa C.
Great for at home mani/pedis! Bought a box set of a few of them in different sizes and the variety is really helpful.
Lin W.
Smyrna, GA
These are great basic staples for nail care. They are very easy to use. They can be a little sharp, so use with care.
Amber W.
Saint Paul, MN
Best clippers! Has lasted me a few years, stays sharp and easy to use! I've tried a few others and this is my go to.
Hali T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love these! I actually have four! They're sharp, cut clean and easy, and th Eyre easyh to clean/sanitize.
Allison B.
Cleanly cuts my cuticles and prevents hang nails. Easy to use and grip. Been using for a while and still not dull.
Barbara S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love it! Just be careful cause its very sharp and you can easily cut yourself and cut where your not supposed too!
Bre'onna G.
I'd recommend using this, it really does get all of the places you wouldn't normally be able to get...totally buy!
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
I don't know how to review this. I use it for hang nail which I get a lot and it works great. Sharp and never dull.