BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Cuticle Clippers

Double spring operates smoothly and is guaranteed not to break on these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. see more...

Sarah V.
Shingletown, CA
Easy to use. Gets the job done! Love these cuticle clippers! They feel nice in my hands.
Alex M.
Mankato
Go to mani item. Or even when I am bored! Can never made your nails perfect without this
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
I use these cuticle cutters because I find they're the easiest to use, they do the job.
Meredith L.
North East, MD
These cuticle clippers have a good sharp point and make a clean cut. I highly recommend
Karen W.
Boston
Easy to use and comfortable to grip. I've nicked myself a few times when using my left hand but for the most part these are really good quality cuticle clippers. After washing them and using them many times, they haven't rusted or lost any quality from day 1.
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
Does an adequate job, but I wish the clippers were a bit more tapered or narrow because my fingers (and a lot of my clients) are small and it's hard to reach around the corners. Usually I use my OPI nippers from my student lot for smaller hands. But, the blade on the tweezerman are sharper I find and cut a bit more smoothly.
Rebekah S.
Reading, Berkshire
I'm not too sure how I could do my nail pamper sessions without this product! I only recently discovered that cuticle cuters existed after getting my nails done at a local salon and oh my goodness! These are very sharp making the job seemlessly easy. I have had these for a while now and they are still as good as new!
Debby P.
Stittsville
I love the precision of this tool.  The cutting edges are super sharp and perfectly angled to get those nastly little dry cuticles.  Our local Walmart sells these at a lower price than most pharmacies.  I would definitely recommend this tool for a professional result.
Rachel T.
Ketley, Telford
These are great they don't pull at the cuticles when your trimming them as they are extremely sharp , you do have to be carful with them though as they are so sharp, the ones I've got I've had for about 12 months and they are still like new
Beri H.
Mississauga, ON
Very easy to use if you know how to. Works great after pushing your cuticles, make sure they've been softened before so that you can cut them easier and more effectively. A bit pricey, but more of an investment since it's a good, long-lasting tool.